icecaps97

Chernarus National Transportation Service

I might be interested in a ride when I start playing again in 30-45 minutes. If you have any guys available to drive me at that point. I was in Berezino, when I lost connection to my server. When i came back, I was teleported back to the coast.. west of Kamenka, I understand you guys are having a lil trouble right now, but if you get it working, I'm sure I could find something useful in my pack to donate.

I have repaired a bus and am running the route on the server US1312. Please reply to this post if you need a pickup, otherwise I will be looking for people at the stops pointed out on the map.

I have repaired a bus and am running the route on the server US1312. Please reply to this post if you need a pickup, otherwise I will be looking for people at the stops pointed out on the map.

Need a pickup, also to Berezino, im outside Chernogorsk

I lost connection to the server after that other guy left, but Im happy with where you got me to. Hopefully im not back at the beach AGAIN

Happy to help will be gone for the next 1 to 2 hours, will post when I am back giving rides.

Ok I am back and ready to give rides on the server US1312. Once again, post pickup locations in below.

I'm on the outskirts of Elektro, the bus stop on the northeast section of Elektro, near the industrial part.

Drakon island is right off the coast.

Could I please have a pickup? I don't care where you're going, as long as it's away from the coast.

Edited by Eddie Blackjack

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT enter the server. Just got blown up (nuked) by a HACKER at the bus station

I lost my as50, Silenced assault rifle, ALICE pack, and much more. Just don't go on the server. What a bitch.

I'm now giving rides to anyone who requests them on this thread. The server is US1312, and it is night time, so be prepared.

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT enter the server. Just got blown up (nuked) by a HACKER at the bus station

I lost my as50, Silenced assault rifle, ALICE pack, and much more. Just don't go on the server. What a bitch.

It said you got kicked for hacking...

I really do think you should switch this to an incognito server'ed taxi service. You just can't post open server names in the current state of the game. Appreciate trying something different nonetheless, but worry about your morale, patience and gear.

*An idea, a division'ed taxi service with brokered sectors akin to TMW

• Like 1

Even when we have our server posted, theres only 1 or 2 people on it except for me and my group

logo.gif

Militarized DayZ Clan

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a fun & memorable experience

We're currently recruiting dedicated mature players for our clan

We also have our own Killing Floor, DayZ, TS3 server.

We are the real deal!

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join us today!

(WE CAN HELP WITH SECURITY FOR BUS TRAVEL, WE LIKE TO RP TOO.)

logo.gif

Militarized DayZ Clan

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a fun & memorable experience

We're currently recruiting dedicated mature players for our clan

We also have our own Killing Floor, DayZ, TS3 server.

We are the real deal!

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join us today!

(WE CAN HELP WITH SECURITY FOR BUS TRAVEL, WE LIKE TO RP TOO.)

Hey guys, remember I applied to join your clan, but I didn't have the time :(

• Like 1

We are ready to pick up anyone needing a ride Please be on our route and also it would be appreciated if u had a tent

Hey Icecaps97, could you please pick me up because I got stuck on the loading screen and exited the game and then it teleported back to Cherno. Could you please pick me up? I'm in the game with you right now, my name is TJ.

this is too funny...its amazing what creative people can do with the right resources! lol. I only read the first few pages but Im guessing this is still in operation.

Keep up the good work!

though just an FYI....if bandits are aware of your route and scheduled stops...it will be easy to pick off the unsuspecting victims like sniping a deer at a feeder or water spot. So my suggestion (as a non violent survivor) is to make sure you make your way to cover from the bus ASAP to avoid any unnecessary additions to the road blocks already congesting the highways (I.E. your corpse!) :)

Hey Icecaps97, could you please pick me up because I got stuck on the loading screen and exited the game and then it teleported back to Cherno. Could you please pick me up? I'm in the game with you right now, my name is TJ.

We'll be there as soon as we can. Wait for us and protect yourself.

this is too funny...its amazing what creative people can do with the right resources! lol. I only read the first few pages but Im guessing this is still in operation.

Keep up the good work!

though just an FYI....if bandits are aware of your route and scheduled stops...it will be easy to pick off the unsuspecting victims like sniping a deer at a feeder or water spot. So my suggestion (as a non violent survivor) is to make sure you make your way to cover from the bus ASAP to avoid any unnecessary additions to the road blocks already congesting the highways (I.E. your corpse!) :)

We have multiple people who make sure those things don't happen :)

• Like 3