icecaps97

Chernarus National Transportation Service

Can I have a ride, I can give you exact coords, I have Skype, and teamspeak, send me a PM and I'll reply with the info

Well strangely enough it says I'm not following this topic, but I fixed that :D

I have to set up our camp again with our cars, I'll tell you guys once I'm done.

I need a ride at the coast of Kamenka! I'm unconscious and the hour glass seems to be taking hours to go down. I'm not bleeding, I just need one single epipen! I'm wearing a camo suit and I'm somewhere close to the water at Kamenka and my skin is black.

If anyone would be able to pick me up that'd be great.

You should change your name to the Chernarus United National Transportation Service.

The service is not active at the moment, technical difficulties with my computer.

Sir, I will not tolerate spam on my thread, especially not in Russian. Although I am Russian, I have not learned to speak it yet.

Ok, sorry, I know that feel. Haha. By the way this service is awesome, thanks for being one of the good guys. :D

It was a good run while it lasted. I am handing over this service to a man named Afitz. He will be running the busses. He's not dong it ATM but he will soon.

The service is halted until Standalone adds busses.

Edited by Ice Caps97