icecaps97

Chernarus National Transportation Service

Hello I am interested in helping this cause. If you ever need any staff, scavengers, body guards I am willing to help and I don't think you will be disappointed. Add me skype Lovestosplooch Steam RoachRegenesis, also have vent ts3 mumble and raidcall

I'll be home soon. When I am ready I'll post again and pick you all up and take you to your destination

I'll be home soon. When I am ready I'll post again and pick you all up and take you to your destination

thanks, much appreciated

If its possible to pick me up, I'm currently waiting at the east of Elektro, near the stop thats west to the Drakon stop. Would really appreciate if you could take me to cherno, only gear I found in Elektro was some food, an empty AK and a frag nade, and I don't wanna run all the way. Oh, and an unnecessary 200 rnd Belt, if u need that u can have it.

But would have to be fast as my PC likes overheating and seems like its short before. So if I'm not there, dont wait for me. And don't make huge ways just for picking me up, as I might not be there because of this. Only if it lies on your way.

We're coming to electro in our bus, we're not waiting for very long!

can i get a pickup at balato airstrip

Sure just give us some time

• Like 1

ill be at the shorline at balato holding a flashlight

K we're coming from Stary in our V3S

It said you got kicked for hacking...

It did? I don't remember that at all. I left the server after being blown up by colossal explosions twice, one time on the coast.

I was not kicked. If I was kicked for "hacking" then I'd like to speak to the admin immediately, because I don't script, and was in fact killed by a scripter. I'm still pretty pissed about it, considering I lost one of my more impressive loadouts.Yeah, right now, I've got a hatchet and g17. And I'm in Elektro. I was killed unfairly, and I am not a hacker. Who is the server admin?