icecaps97

Chernarus National Transportation Service

dburslem shot at us, killed us, but we also damaged him pretty badly, we'll get our bus back.

I have your bus xD

*EDIT*

And now I returned it, also you need better guards

Edited by dburslem

Where is the bus now?

We got shot, but the thief gave it back lol. I'm getting my stuff in stary then getting you

I am in the northeast tip of the map now, found an ATV and flipped it, now I'm unconscious on the ground next to it.

I am in the northeast tip of the map now, found an ATV and flipped it, now I'm unconscious on the ground next to it.

Where?

Hey dburslem, I had to go. Can you get my things, put them in the bus and wait for me. Or drive the bus somewhere and pm me where you hid it

Edited by IceCaps97

Waiting on the west side of cherno main roadright out of town. Please come there and pick me up, I will continue to be your bodyguard.

I love this thread, and I especially love the threat by guards to shoot us in the face if we point a gun at the driver, and feed it to sheep. :thumbsup:

So passed my bedtime, goodnight!

I love this thread, and I especially love the threat by guards to shoot us in the face if we point a gun at the driver, and feed it to sheep. :thumbsup:

So passed my bedtime, goodnight!

:) Yep. Also PM me when your at my location. or near. or anything also you need to say ;)

:) Yep. Also PM me when your at my location. or near. or anything also you need to say ;)

He just got off and we hid the cars until tomorrow I think.

He just got off and we hid the cars until tomorrow I think.

You are correct sir, but Demonator10 you didn't accept me steam request. Is your steam ID jd68_rhyme?

You are correct sir, but Demonator10 you didn't accept me steam request. Is your steam ID jd68_rhyme?

Nope, its forbush.

What is your steamid?

I will add you.

I am currently giving rides on a smaller car on the server, I will be following the bus route.

Cancel that my car was stolen from where I left it.

Edited by dburslem

I am currently giving rides on a smaller car on the server, I will be following the bus route.

Cancel that my car was stolen from where I left it.

I found another, hid it somewhere else.

PM me if you want the coordinates.

I found another, hid it somewhere else.

PM me if you want the coordinates.

Would be helpful, Me and the others that were on the server earlier got mass slayed by a hacker.

Well, hackers attacked my server today and we lost our bus..... for the 3rd time. I'm starting to think busses are too much of a hassle: They're too big, they use too much fuel, and they're not very agile. However, I do not want to let you guys down, so I have decided to go out in search of a GAZ instead. This will now be called the "Chernarus National Taxi Service" and I will adjust my thread properly. If any moderator has the power to change thread titles, can you please change the title of this thread to match it's new name? If anyone has a GAZ can you PM me? Otherwise it will be a long time before I can get this service working again.

Edited by IceCaps97