Sign in to follow this  
Mosegrisen

DayZ hourglass bug.

Maa story,

I was running to Elektro when suddenly i was ported up 200m and ofcouse i fell down, i broke my legs and die

I decided to join another server without a hacker on it, the first thing i see when i log in is this big hourglass standing still,

Ive been waiting 10 hours for the hourglass to be done, im laying in the grass shocked, i cant do anything, and i recently tried to kill myself by hunger but it failed becouse after 10 hours of waiting the session was lost,

THIS IS SO ANNOYING WOULD ANYONE PLEASE HELP?

Same for me! I died and instead of respawning I spawn with brocken leg, 5568 blood and in unconsciousness at the beach. But the sand glass doesnt move...

Single Way that work for me. Try pressing ESC and RESPAWN BEFORE your body is at the ground. You must be VERY fast or you fail!

Other way:

- Somebody kill you

- Somebody gives you a epi-pen

Edited by Deltablue

Hey I have the same problem. I'm new to this game, as in I have had the game for two days and have no friends to kill me or give me an epi-pen to get out of this mess.

If there is anyway out of the hour glass, or maybe even if another player is willing to find me (i'm at the coast) and save me I would be truly grateful. I really want to get back into the game and play!

Thank you very much.

Player Name: jack

Player ID: 70187344

Edited by thefence

Single Way that work for me. Try pressing ESC and RESPAWN BEFORE your body is at the ground. You must be VERY fast or you fail!