Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

Never Steal In DayZ (Video/Story)

lmao, this is hilarious, all i have to say is you have to be one of the worst DayZ players i have ever seen, and i agree with everyone else, people like you ruin the game with your dcing asses, i am pissed at how many kills i get jipped of by dcers like you

hahaha....ace #1

I don't usually call dayz videos a piece of steaming shit.... but when I do, they are just like this video.

Don't steal in DayZ, you might have to run away and ALT+F4.

Seriously, thanks for showing us all how terrible you are.

Why would you even want to show people this?

I don't have anything against screwing over other players for your own survival, but this is just pathetic. You didn't even check to see if the gun had ammo before stealing it, and when he caught you, you Alt-F4?

Fucking weak, man.

I would not have uploaded that footage. It's fucking embarrassing. First you decide to betray somebody for their Bizon and ALICE pack, then you don't seem to understand that guns need ammo to operate (I mean seriously. You looked in his backpack twice and didn't see that there's literally no items other than the M16), then you run away continuously like an idiot, when he isn't even shooting you, instead of just saying "haha just joking, here's your gun back bro", and then you finish off by ALT+F4ing to avoid death. Uninstall the game right now, you should be ashamed.

Ok ... your Big Foot Video was probably one of the worst DayZ Related Videos out there ... but after seeing this i feel like your trying to be the worst player ever (to get the views) or you arr just a bad version of a troll i dont know ...

You all don't get the point. He added me on skype. I raged quit. We talked over skype. He didn't kill me. Now we play together and have become good friends in dayZ :) He even put a comment on the video, Unlike you all he ain't talking smack he actually found it FUN and funny ;D yA JuSt Trippin har.d

You going to judge me by my "baby face" nice. Kind of gay you checking me out bruh.

I judge you by your bullshit-tryhard-commenator spamfest of videos you give us every week. It's insulting how you tried to bump and bump your other shitty video threads.

I'm all with ih8 here.

I hope Machinima will screw you over for life
I don't usually call dayz videos a piece of steaming shit.... but when I do, they are just like this video.
Why would you even want to show people this?

content, content, content!! Gonna get that YouTube-Monaaay!!! 10k subs and he will show you his setup. Isn't that nice of him? Gogogo and subscribe!

I'm one of those who try to make some money on YouTube with original live action videos, but I can only hope that we will never go as low as you for some clicks and subs. You disgust me!!!

Enough. Let's all ignore him and his threads. My point was already enough pointles bumping.

How do you really know? Maybe he would kill me later in the game? I rather be solo in the game then have to worry about someone else. =p

You all don't get the point. He added me on skype. I raged quit. We talked over skype. He didn't kill me. Now we play together and have become good friends in dayZ :) He even put a comment on the video, Unlike you all he ain't talking smack he actually found it FUN and funny ;D yA JuSt Trippin har.d

I can't believe you're still in here trying to defend yourself shit lip

Do you think people can't read and process your contradictions?

I can't believe you're still in here trying to defend yourself shit lip

Do you think people can't read and process your contradictions?

You are missing the point.

You missed the point, completely. Your title says "Never steal in DayZ", yet you stole his shit and then aborted when he shot at you.

Then contrary to your video/thread title you say some shit about "kill or be killed, I would rather play solo, this game would be boring if everyone got along, oh wait I gave him his gun back and now we play all the time... hurrdurrr"

Is your message somehow lost in translation?

The only possible way I or anyone in this thread would be missing the point is if you just passed a remedial English class yesterday

You are a twat for disconnecting. What kind of retard posts a video of himself doing something everyone in the community hates.

I see alot of people didn't reply since i showed that video on top. Great! :) Thanks guys and sorry about disconnecting. Won't happen again. =D

Lol this guy ^ Posting the video in all my threads, I know my threads get attention but damnnn n hahaah great video btw.

can't tell if OP is a fail troll or massive fa*got

He just finds the stupid shit he does self-amusing, and thinks that because his threads get a lot of views that he's some kind of DayZ/Youtube superstar. I keep coming back to them because I find the sheer trainwreck of peoples disgust at his actions actually boosting his ego highly fucking entertaining. (even more so by the fact I'm sure he'll take that as a compliment)

It was a good video, till you DCed... I hate people doing that, you always say its KILL OR BE KILLED. I can't understand why you say that... For you its KILL OR DISCONNECT. Accept the fact that you'r a noob.

Edited by Pr0zzK1D

It was a good video, till you DCed... I hate people doing that, you always say its KILL OR BE KILLED. I can't understand why you say that... For you its KILL OR DISCONNECT. Accept the fact that you'r a noob.

That was a noob, I must admit. Never doing it again, Didn't think it was that bad but it really is. :D