Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

Never Steal In DayZ (Video/Story)

After i quit the game, I got on skype and approved the guy. I gave him back his weapon, and now we play together. :)

You're gigantic faggot for trying to kill someone who spared your life and ALT+F4.

I'm all about survival, Even if it means killing someone.

I'm all about survival, Even if it means killing someone.

You're cancer that's killing this game. How about you don't even turn on this game, so you will survive forever?

• Like 1

You're cancer that's killing this game. How about you don't even turn on this game, so you will survive forever?

Blah, The game would be hell of boring if everyone got along and played together. I'll survive till someone kills me. I survived for over 8hours of game time already.

"and that's why you should never steal in dayz"

how is that even the title or your message? you took a gun out of his bag and tried to shoot him with no ammo, when he eventually got sick of your bullshit and started to shoot, you aborted

are you fucking stupid?

• Like 1

Kill or be killed. If i killed him i would of had 2 weapons + all his goodies. At the moment i had NOTHING. It would of worked for me :)

KILL OR BE KILLED. is the MOTTO. #YOLO

Kill or be killed. If i killed him i would of had 2 weapons + all his goodies. At the moment i had NOTHING. It would of worked for me :)

But he wouldn't kill you idiot.

uhhhhhhhhhh you're seriously ignorant

Edited by ih8

How do you really know? Maybe he would kill me later in the game? I rather be solo in the game then have to worry about someone else. =p

HENCE my original question "how is that even the title or your message?"

you're sitting here justifying it yet you're thread title and video title is contrary to what the fuck you're saying

How do you really know? Maybe he would kill me later in the game? I rather be solo in the game then have to worry about someone else. =p

yet you claim you logged back in, gave him his gun and now play together

anyways nice combat DC #YoU'rEfUcKiNgGaYbRo

Edited by ih8

I'm sure you are like 14 years old by the way you are talking, I'm more mature then that.

Have a nice day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure you are like 14 years old by the way you are talking, I'm more mature then that.

Have a nice day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

maturity=contradicting yourself twice in a thread, dodging statements that question your motives, awful spelling, using teeniebopper hash tags and DC'ing from games to avoid dying

yep I'd say you got it all covered

then again judging by your trash stache and baby face in these videos I'd say you're the one whose 14.....nice try champ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NceUBmPgWWM&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNoEbcEfXiM&feature=plcp

Edited by ih8
  • Like 2

You going to judge me by my "baby face" nice. Kind of gay you checking me out bruh.

lolPWNT. broken legs for this kid.

Any chance of your name notSLICK being the same name on day z?

You going to judge me by my "baby face" nice. Kind of gay you checking me out bruh.

go kick rocks newb, you're the one throwing up videos of your faggy ass while playing video games

yEw JuSs mad cuz u B lOoKiN biTcH mAdE hOmiE

lolPWNT. broken legs for this kid.

he just made the video of him comin LivE fRoM his MoMmA's LiViNg RoOm cOmPutEr private

he must think he looks like less of a bitch in the other one

Edited by ih8
  • Like 2

lmao, this is hilarious, all i have to say is you have to be one of the worst DayZ players i have ever seen, and i agree with everyone else, people like you ruin the game with your dcing asses, i am pissed at how many kills i get jipped of by dcers like you