Sign in to follow this  
tarzanbungalo

Hacker FR51

I was playing dayz with my friend at FR51 and suddenly everybody teleported into air (about 50m up) and then everyone was dead :(. Is there away to get my gear back?

I can confirm this - logged onto server and was killed instantly.

Message said killed by Gerry. (numerous other messages also said other players were killed by Gerry.

Luckily managed to log off in time so didn't lose anything personally.

This was at 8.10ish UK time.

Can you let me know what FR51 server it is please.

Im an admin of one of them and will look in to the logs as some of our members are reporting issues at the moment with random deaths.

Can you let me know what FR51 server it is please.

Im an admin of one of them and will look in to the logs as some of our members are reporting issues at the moment with random deaths.

I think that i was the veteran server (http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/178.33.170.228:2312/). It wasn't just some random death, it was the whole server "bang" dead. I have seen videos where hackers do that...

Hi Tarzan/Kowalski

Thanks for the information on this - Fortunately, at the time of the incident we had some members playing also that can quantify exactly what you have said here.

Rest assured - Collectively between the admins, we will be checking to logs to try and ascertain who this was, and we will report the GUID and player name to the Day-Z devs to take a look at.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and hopefully we will see you in game !!

Vinny1511

Edited by vinny1511

Hi. There was a hacker yesterday at Fr51 again.

He spawned first time about 21.25 UTC+2

Killed my friend,first surrounded him with bear traps(traps spawned around my friend in 1-2s) and after that shot my friend.2 mins later spawned or teleported to me and my friends locations where we killed him first but then he respawned in 5s and started to shoot us.

We run of with atv but he kept teleporting in front of us and kept shooting us till i and my friend died.

We were killed at 21.30 UTC+2

Players he killed were:Madvash,Pete and me Wilijokki.

His name didnt show even we killed him once,also madvash shot him in head 2-3 times without any effect.

servers was: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/178.33.170.228:2312/

Edited by Wilijokki

Why don't the admin install an anticheat.

We don't have such problems since days.

Willi - Thanks for the infomation.

We have had a number of issues with cheaters in the last few days - This said however, we are doing everything we can in an attempt to remove them.

Until we have a program that is relaible, im afraid this is reality for the time being.

I have checked the logs at the times you reported a problem, and have idenitifed what appears to be a number of potential cheaters - These will be sent to the Day-Z Dev's to look into.

In the meantime, please continue to play in our server with the knowledge that we are doing everything we can....

Thanks,

-Vinny-