The Scrub

[VIDEO] The Bandit Clan, The Spy & The Ambush

This video already had a previous incarnation after the draft version wasn't made private and got a shitload of hits, so apologies to those who've seen this before. I hope you like this version though.

Edited by The Scrub
  • Like 2

I love how whenever something goes wrong for someone in dayz they assume it's a hacker. Overall, nice video and great ambush.

Awesome, I want more videos like this from you guys, that was really entertaining! After reading Elysium's recruitment thread i was hoping someone would do this to them.

Bravo on the ambush and that heli take-down, great work.

Awesome, I want more videos like this from you guys, that was really entertaining! After reading Elysium's recruitment thread i was hoping someone would do this to them.

Thanks mate. Yeah those guys did have it coming, I'm glad we were able to take them down in that manner. We are planning more infiltrations, we just need spies to let us know what clans are being twats and killing newly spawns in cherno and elektro so they can get their 1337 murder c0unt. then we'll show them how bad things can get when a decently co-ordinated force decides to take them on.

Us 1023, feel free to come to my server any day. I'm at the Northwest Airfield or Stary most of the time.

Pussies banning player because they got their asses legitimately kicked. Freaking bullshit. Glad you ripped Elysium a new one, They are in our server multiple times. Officially consider targets at all times.