onlywson

Cant Join Servers? Please Help, Deleted files?!

Okey so i saw this new update 1.60 so you know i updated it i downloaded the files and put em in my @Dayz Addons folder and everything seemed normal then i started the game you know just normal then a server but it was weird cus i came in to the servers lobbby then out to the normal again so i thought well just a fud up server and i tried again and again with random servers and it didnt work then i saw it said in the left corner can not Play/modify this mission or something like deleted files you know weapons vehicles sfx and stuff like that ;_; i dont know what to do please help :blush:

Ok, what exactly did you download mate?

Was this the patch for the game Arma 2 / OA or was it the latest files for this mod?

Once I know that then we should be able to help you.

it was the latest files for Dayz mod :o is there a patch for OA??

When you run the game od you have the following in the bottom right corner of the main screen:

version 1.60.87580

That is the latest patch you need. (I am not talking about the beta patch btw).

yeah! exactly 1.60. more numbers ._. that one thats what im talking about why isnt that working i cant find it any where here? or its to dayz ? right?? im so confused

yes and i launch as combined operations with arma 2 launcher

how do i find this last patch then?? :o

ooooh there is a patch for arma2?? i did not know that awfh thats why im so confused but how do i get this patch to arma 2? o_O