Sign in to follow this  
Ivehag

New squad, sniper crew, clan - RECRUITING!

Hello, me and my buddie wish to have a few more EXPERIANCED players to join our quest for glory.

We're not really lookin to start a large clan, but if everything goes well, who knows?

Anyways, we have a few requirments:

- Speak english fairly good, and have a mic. We're talking in skype.

- Be geared up with a sniper, or atleast an atomaticrifle with scoping. (In that case you'll act spotter)

- Act good within the group, we're looking out to have fun, but we will still play the game seriusly.

- Have patiance, we're not just running in like leeroy looting what we find and run away, we play safly. If you're not 100% you'll get your target, hold the shot,

don't risk it.

Leave me a PM of either Steamname, or Skype name

See ye on the battlefield !

Me and another buddy are currently looking for 2 more players to roll with us. We are a bandit squad.. by the sounds of it so are you guys. If you want to pair up i think we could have some fun killing noobs.

Me and another buddy are currently looking for 2 more players to roll with us. We are a bandit squad.. by the sounds of it so are you guys. If you want to pair up i think we could have some fun killing noobs.

Tell me your skype, and we'll see what happens ;)

• Like 1

Hey im a fairly experienced player looking for some serious team action after some time alone and with some friends who did not have the will and skill to play it further.

Are you guys EU or USA though cause im EU if you guys are EU too add me on steam and we will talk further.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jojozbg/

Having a team full of snipers is a retarded idea. Unless of course you are just going to be killing to kill, and I wouldnt doubt it.

Having a team full of snipers is a retarded idea. Unless of course you are just going to be killing to kill, and I wouldnt doubt it.

Thx for your awesome tip ! This has been working excelent the last 2 weeks, with only one incedent. Apperently you just don't know how to do it, mate. ;)

Thx for your awesome tip ! This has been working excelent the last 2 weeks, with only one incedent. Apperently you just don't know how to do it, mate. ;)

Has it really? Every one of you has a sniper. How do you loot, or even go through a city? I doubt you have only had one incident, and I do know how to snipe actually. Like sniping with a real group. With a spotter, scouts, assault and all the works. If you dont see the logical problem with team full of snipers then this probably is not the game for you.

I know you are going to reply with some BS fake being decent response so I have no idea why im even bothering. But have fun sniping from the power plant in Cherno.

We hold more weapons than just sniper rifles, that's how we doing this. :) And of course we need short-distance players as well. We playing for fun, looting, sneaking and killing when we meet someone on our way, we looking for people that take it serious and does not attract zombies if it's not neccessary etc. We really need some friendly mid/high experienced players to play with us so we can make more fun and feel more comfortable while looting town, arifield or crashsite. :) Also repairing vehicles will go much faster.

So contact Ivehag if your interested!

• Like 1

Good luck with it :)

-Zantiago

• Like 1

Well holy shit, this is exactly what I'm looking for, i have a svd camp on right now, and a ghillie, pm me on here if i can tag along

i'm interested. Message "luxey012" on Steam. i'm the one with the TF2 sniper troll pic

Has it really? Every one of you has a sniper. How do you loot, or even go through a city? I doubt you have only had one incident, and I do know how to snipe actually. Like sniping with a real group. With a spotter, scouts, assault and all the works. If you dont see the logical problem with team full of snipers then this probably is not the game for you.

I know you are going to reply with some BS fake being decent response so I have no idea why im even bothering. But have fun sniping from the power plant in Cherno.

I take it you're one of the people who thinks a high zombie-kill value makes you a good player? well, screw you sir, all I need to get into a town is a few M9 SD rounds.

Tell me your skype, and we'll see what happens ;)

Hey dude ill play with you. I have an m4a1 cco sd and an as50 with most of the supplies such as nvgs rangefinders etc. you should pm me on here and we can group up.