Sign in to follow this  
Tannasta

Bullets aren't free.

I don't know if we are just normal civilian survivors, or military saviors. If we are military we should have some kind of silent take down when you have a hunting knife or just a rifle butt. I'm tired of stumbling upon someone and having to use one of my loud ass guns to kill them. Then I have to run from zombies for 10 min.

For the people complaining about brightness settings make all brightness and Gama settings be controlled server side on veteran servers. The other servers just a free for all.

Running away from zombies for ten minutes lol? Seriously zombies are really easy to get rid off even if your in the city or forest with no buildings around.

Gama settings maybe should be controlled by the server admin but brightness should not as everybody monitor is different(I dont exactly know what gama does aswell)

And for the silence takedown +1(support) be good to finally take down people without any other people knowing not even he's buddy or clan(if the death messages are turned off and their communicating though direction communication)

Edited by jad own u

fyi..many people have been held at knife point and lived to tell about it.. that shouldn't be an I win.. Also you have a hatchet.. make the hatchet stronger in pvp. There I have solved your issue with that.

fyi..many people have been held at knife point and lived to tell about it.. that shouldn't be an I win.. Also you have a hatchet.. make the hatchet stronger in pvp. There I have solved your issue with that.

Yeah...but not a lot of folk have survived having their throat cut out from behind...that's what he's suggesting...and a hatchet would work if you didnt have to drop your primary every time you wanted to use it as a weapon.

Stealth kills with hunting knife sound cool. I'm sure they will implement something like this sooner or later. Just wait for it, it's just a few guys working on a game played by thousands. There also are silenced weapons, so no need to "dinner bell" people right in front of you ;)

I don't know if we are just normal civilian survivors, or military saviors. If we are military we should have some kind of silent take down when you have a hunting knife or just a rifle butt. I'm tired of stumbling upon someone and having to use one of my loud ass guns to kill them. Then I have to run from zombies for 10 min.

For the people complaining about brightness settings make all brightness and Gama settings be controlled server side on veteran servers. The other servers just a free for all.

Okay wait a minute.

Do you know why gamma and brightness settings exist?

Because the average gamer has a a 300$ display with shitty color rendition that require tuning to look decent.

It would be nice to sling your rifle and use your axe. Or put the axe in side arm spot.

I have to say "no" on the stealth kills with the knife. People struggle and fight and scream and they don't immediately die, they bleed to death first. This isn't Battlefield 3.

But any attack from behind should be extra damage. That's where your vital organs are located. And that would make the axe a lot more useful.

Also, buttstroking and pistolwhipping should be options. Buttstroking is a trained combat maneuver.