Sign in to follow this  
Xianyu

Hacker nuked server GB #500 Sense of Existence

Hacker name was 'Coen'.

He was killed, and then the entire server was nuked. Was killed by a teleporting ghillie-suited bandit with a M4 prior to the incident. Couldn't screenshot the list of killed players.

I can second this as i was on the server with Xianyu at the time and we were walking to the deerstand outside berinzino when someone teleported to us and ripped through us with a M4, so we respawned and are running to cherno, while players who keep dying shows up in the chat, then a player named Coen dies and the entire server gets nuked instantly after he dies.

I wish something could be done about all of this douche-baggery. Sadly enough, the trolls on this forum are just going to tell you that nothing matters unless you have a screen shot or video. (which is annoying in itself because you have to anticipate the unpredictable.) I had the same thing happen to me, and it's just not fun when you pour all of those hours into accumulating items and then you get nuked by a hacker. The least the DayZ team could do is revert the players items to before the nuke, but that's extremely wishful thinking.