Sign in to follow this  
DayZ Dan

Trading High-Tier Loot for Intel on "The Coalition"

Trading high tier items (as50, nvg, gps, ghillie, rangefinder, mk48, svd camo, l85, satchel, beartrap, sandbag, etc) for accurate information.

On [CQF][FTC][TPOC][TMW] clan movement, full roster of names, operations details, and campsite coordinates.

It's time to step this up. Too many CQF members are removing tags, changing their names, leaving instantly when I join, creating new Teamspeak servers. Player count has dropped and targets are becoming sparse. This new Coalition brings fresh blood to the hunt.

They have several servers they frequent:

• EU2
  • US196
  • US20
  • US21
  • US 1552
  • Seattle 104/Freeside 1
  • Freeside Trading Co 2
  • DayZ - LU1

How it works:

You feed me intel as to current locations, servers, their current operations, vehicle hiding spots. I confirm these are legit and do my business. Afterwards I will leave an item of your choice (multiple items for multiple instances of intel) in a tent on a random server (somewhere convenient for pickup) and let you know the coords after I leave.

Example:

You know 5 guys are currently heading to NWAF. I would reward you any single item from above for this info. If you happen to know they have an L85 AWS with them or someone who will be providing over-watch, that form of intel earns an additional item of your choice. The reward quantity will scale with the usefulness of the intel provided.

Warning:

I suggest you stay clear of the location provided, less I mistake you for a Coalition member and send you back to cherno.

To provide intel, please PM me on these forums. Please list your in game name used (if actually in the above clans, make a new profile to leak intel!) All info will be confidential (IE I will never give out names).

-To members of the Coalition who may try to setup traps for me. Please do. Anything that would make it easier for me would be appreciated.

I also want to point out that officially, {CQF} members have only killed me twice in the month I have been hunting them. They are really bad at this game, but then again, forming a large group is usually what bad people do. Quantity to compensate for quality I guess...

-To those who will undoubtedly post about how bad of a man I am and how terrible I sound; Feel free to flame, troll, and white-knight all you wish.

-To anyone who wishes to join me in hunting any of the Coalition members. Sorry, I don't trust you... Create your own intel gathering post.

There will be no Youtube vids or live streams of my actions. I play to entertain myself, not others... so do not ask, there are none.

Clarification: No items being given as reward are duped or hacked in.

Clarification: I will submit screenshots and audio recordings ONLY as evidence to defend myself.

- DayZ Dan

• Like 3

^Its a game bro.

And he's playing it, so whats the problem?

• Like 7

Nice to see someone else don't like how they roll. You be careful friend, or they may get you too...

I've got no idea why you do this, certainly must be entertaining for you. I just think you, or anyone, are an idiot for calling them, or anyone else, bad at this game. It's a sandbox, there is no good/bad metric. I tend to meet people on the coast and guide them around for a bit, forging trust and friendship with people who don't know me. I could claim to be better than you since apparently all you do is solo and murder. But there is no metric, there is only how you play. If you find fun playing a certain way, then great. Someone who plays differently is not necessarily bad.

Anyway, good luck in your hunt.

• Like 2

lol you are such a deviant agent and yet you can't manage to find your prey...?

nice slogan

I've already told you, but you don't want to listen. Most of CQF doesn't play anymore. And no, it's not cause of you. Most are on vacation or just got bored of the game. When I log into their TS, i'm lucky to see 5 people playing dayz.

You having fun sitting in spots for hours waiting for one CQF talk to walk by?

And they don't go on those servers anymore since the admin is on vacation, and hasn't updated them to 2.5 yet

• Like 1

the remaining cqf people i hear on vent are either new recruits or asshats. I can only stay on their TS for no more than 20 mins cause I just want to punch someone after listening to them talk. All the good CQF ppl have been gone for awhile it seems.

Oh well. Guild wars 2 in 7 days!

Damn looks like someone needs to get out more. CQF and the coalition play for fun, we dont metagame and stalk people for hour upon lonely hour to get the satisfaction of a kill. Not like it matters anyway, most members of the clan instantly get regeared within the day. As for the "only been killed twice" statement, none of us really care enough to bother hunting you. When you actually become a problem someone might let you know.

For example, when a zombie knocks you out in 1 hit, its annoying, not terrifying and thats pretty much what any ass-bandit is: annoying.

In any case, I saw you online a few days ago, without the ability to sit quietly in teamspeak and listen for coords you were completely helpless, wandering around killing people who arent even CQF, it was kind of funny when we managed to drive around in a party bus + van and have no problems till we got bored and logged off.

As for the tags, unfortunately well known clan tags attract hackers and scripters, something which we dont want to bring to other peoples servers. Occasionally small groups of us remove the tags and no problems are had, whereas a few days ago we had them on and suffered 2 nukes lol.

But since DayZ is getting boring, bring on the challenge, its not like we have anything else to do.

the remaining cqf people i hear on vent are either new recruits or asshats. I can only stay on their TS for no more than 20 mins cause I just want to punch someone after listening to them talk. All the good CQF ppl have been gone for awhile it seems.

Oh well. Guild wars 2 in 7 days!

Whats your teamspeak name? If you have a problem voice it.

Well DayZ Dan Congratulations on Combat logging on server US 196, You were taking pot shots at GoodStrafe with an As50 near prigordky, I was locating you and my bud was following you he got shots off with an AKM and had hit you, you proceeded to logging out after being shot at, and hit while i was coming around for a clear sniper shot. Congratulations on being a legitimate threat to CQF seems like you are just like the rest of these Ghosters.

• Like 2

Well Dayz Dan, ill make sure to put you in my sights whenever i see you. You wont see me. And the funny part? Kill as many as you like. I restock TMW with supplies. Killed one? Hes got another set waiting back at camp as a gift from me and my clan.

I killed you? Your stuff is going to TMW.

By the way,

Break A Leg out there. U might not have the morphine to save you.

Edited by WildLeon
  • Like 2

We were at Devil's castle today, but we won't be tomorrow. The most fun time to attack us is about 2 hours in while we're winding down and looking for some action. Ghosting is lame and I expect you won't be doing that. On behalf of the employees whose lives I've made harder, you're welcome ;)

For my information I'd like two rusty cans and a sack of no less than 29 marbles.

If no one gets it yet, FTC (at the least) enjoys a challenge. We're in no ways angry about legitimate attacks. These attacks only further the community and the experience for those involved. I'd like to ask that the other groups in the Coalition think in a similar way. Real bandits aren't our enemies. Our enemies are the kids that hack and ghost and give bandits a bad name.

• Like 5

Oh my gawd Dan, I have the best intel on CQF/Coalition positions. The leaders (of no relation to me) of CQF, Freeside and Wasteland will be having a summit at Green Mountain in 1 weeks time. Just think, kill all three leaders, by George you could be a boss and get all their beans.

You can't tell people where you got the information, but I believe it to be actionable.

I would like a Ghillie Suit and a nice pistol for my hard work in spying on these groups.

G'day

You know I used to really support what you were doing here. I liked the idea of someone methodically hunting down and eliminating an organization.

And then you made me a target.

I'll be sure to make an exception to my Hippocratic Oath and fill you with beautiful 5.56 mm bullets.

Edited by Askar
  • Like 1

Look forward to seeing you my friend... So your telling me, If I give you Intel on LU1 I can get myself 3 NON HACKED NVG's? You got tha skillzzzz!

• Like 2

You want info on TPOC eh? Well here it is:

Go fuck yourself.

Just kidding mate. God bless you OP, I have never seen clan wars this intense since Mechassault 2 on Xbox. If you think you can really take on the whole of tPoC then good luck. We aren't the kinds of people who run around with our heads cut off the moment we take fire, we know what to do as we have frequent training and many of our members have military experience.

I suggest you take as many of your friends as you can muster, you'll never make a dent in our numbers.

• Like 1

i'll sell out for a duped sheep in a tent

I can't belive you listed beartraps ffs what a cheap sellout

edited to request a duped sheep instead of a non duped sheep....cyborgish/cloneish sheep nomnom

Edited by MurQ
  • Like 1

Still haven't gotten my can of beans :( I think Dan is a liar.

• Like 1

Still haven't gotten my can of beans :( I think Dan is a liar.

I'll give beans to you. I Like what yer doing in this game despite being on the west coast of the US and not being able to make your trade shows, I think it's a grand idea.

That being said, I also think what Dan is doing is pretty interesting as well. Things like these threads and the thoughts of what can happen in this game now and in the future make it worth the glitches, hackers, and lack of me ever finding a damn pair of NVG, coyote back pack, or a good sniper rifle (not that I could use it worth a damn, but would be nice to find).

Anyhow, beans to you sir.

I supported this guy for a while, I was kinda hoping he would add the CNSF to his list of targets so we'd actually have a challenge.

But now he's added the medic clan to his list, which is a big no-no for me. Those guys have saved my backside multiple times. That, and the multiple accounts of Alt F4ing... if you're on the same server as me Dan, watch your back. You can't Alt F4 away from an AS50.

Edited by (CNSF) Angel

This guy alt-f4s in combat? Aww, guess I won't get to feed my M24 today (:

Seriously if you're gonna try and make yourself sound like a badass with this post at least make yourself a bad ass assassin, not alt f4 ing like a piece of shit.