Sign in to follow this  
CrissCrow

Are you able to play Dayz 4 free?

So a friend told be about DayZ mod and I looked up some vids and got very interested, the friend said you can get Arma 2 for free and I did but a video I watched said you needed arrowhead as well, is there a way to get that too for free or do you have to buy the combo pack from steam or from where ever, I've very interested in this mod but not if I have to buy a whole game heh.

In short, no. In long, noooooooooooooooooooooo.

You must buy Operation Arrowhead.

You need to buy ARMA 2: Combined Operations (ARMA 2 & ARMA 2 OA). It doesn't work on ARMA 2 free, sorry. Its worth it though, there are some sick mods out there for this game, not just DayZ.

Gotta buy Arma II: OA to play the game, it is definitely worth the investment though, an awesome game with a great community.

you can use arma 2 free with arrowhead. or you can buy compined ops on amazon for $15

Ah, well that sucks, though from what I gather this mod as a lot of trolls, most players won't even give you the option of give your items and I'll let you live, they just out right kill you for your items with out saying a word.