Xbgmegatron

Hackers does rocket give à shit?

Hackers are destroying this beautifull game!! And The developers are letting hackers to give à free pass! Why cant we make à private server ? And also people who do not hack picking up à hacked weapon are getting global banned wtf this is insane !! Please fix this ASAP its taking too long !!

Well...

We manage to catch 95% of the cheaters coming on our servers, with an automatic ban (forbiddden by dayZ staff). We also kick out players with forbidden weapons (forbidden by dayZ staff), scan for modified files that allow players to see through trees (forbidden by dayZ staff ?) and we're testing a modified file that wil save up the tents and vehicles like it should (certainly forbidden by DayZ staff).

Just find the good servers, and everything will be fine.

Edited by SqTH

You cannot get global banned for picking up a hacked weapon, don't worry about that.

However, as SqTH says, a server admin could kick you for having one, but in my opinion that's not the right thing to do (but I admire them for doing so)

How do new players know what are legit weapons and what aren't.

How do new players know what are legit weapons and what aren't.

We contact them by Rcon, and ask them to throw away their forbidden weapons. Most of them don't and disconnect. Too bad for them.

However, as SqTH says, a server admin could kick you for having one, but in my opinion that's not the right thing to do (but I admire them for doing so)

OAVZu.gif

Thanks guys! Love The game! But yesterday there was à hacker who could put gear in youre inventory :( ..... This is really bad ...