Sign in to follow this  
Cpt. Foo

Killall on DE5 last night

Hi,

i was on DE5 last night, when suddenly at ~2am UTC+1 a killall command wiped out the whole server. Is there a way to get out stuff back? I mean, it's not that we deserved it Oo

Best

Cpt. Foo

Yep this happened to me in that DE5 server at 28.5 15.30-16.00 GMT+2.

I really wish that you could restart my character because this was really an "unfair" death.

it seems lot of admins are HEAVLY abusing their rights. Yesterday, on few servers, we killed full geared admins ( NvG, GPS ,M24 ,stuff like that ) ANY TIMES ( happened on 3 servers after we wiped the admins) immediatly after when we were looting we saw the message " No response from the server since X seconds"

on one of the server ,the message was, immediatly after we killed the guys " You have been kicked out of the game"

then (the last server was the DE14 if im not making mistakes) the admins LOCKED the servers for hours and hours (prolly to get vehicles and loot them /repair/regear as they want )

thats PATHETIC seeing people acting like that ,they shouldn't be able to own a server, i can understand it can be a coincidence one time, but not 3 times on 3 differents servers in less than 1 hour.

Anyway, thanks for thoses admins who show we are kicking their ass by that kind of rage quit/ rage kick. No worries, we will pwn you again and again and again...and again and again

I will be getting a server at the end of July. Under no circumstances will people be kicked etc for killing me!

I will be looking for a few admins to help keep things fair but that is for another thread.

The good thing on DE5 is now under SPEAR.

All Death Messages are disabled. So you don't know who did kill and who you killed.

Just study body and you know who you killed.

Also i dont know if its a good thing, just check out the Cheat reporting section. My not be true for everyone, but im sure a few of spear exploit the game all the time, if not even hacking.