Sign in to follow this  
suKi

For those complainers !

I was once a complainer, then I read a few forum posts and changed my game play.

I can honestly say that if you have disagreements with this game, or dislike it, or have a billion complaints towards an "ALPHA MOD" NOT ONLY is it alpha but its not even a complete GAME.

If you have any of the above ^

I really think you are playing the game wrong.

I used to sneak around KOSing and what not in NWAF, trying to keep all my gear and stuff and got REALLY pissed when someone happened to kill me. Is that the whole game? No

I changed my game play completely and now I just hunt idiots who even have a gun. Firing it and what-not in ELEK like they rule the joint, I sneak around killing those who kill innocent, with a hatchet. I don't even care if I die. I just love revenge on KOS bastards!

If you have disagreements with the game, find a new approach that doesn't consist of getting BIS loot and camping one place.

I've found a whole new game. I love it!

• Like 4

Haha nice to see a positive post. I agree, while I love having good gear, it's also nice dying and having that burden lifted once in a while. ;)

Beans.

Ahh thankyou :D

• Like 1

Haha nice to see a positive post. I agree, while I love having good gear, it's also nice dying and having that burden lifted once in a while. ;)

Sir, you are soo correct! Having gear is fantastic! having none is even better :D

I try to do the same also, I will raid deer stands and get military grade weapons and drop them on the coast for players. Or help some when they are in trouble. I dont care anymore if I get good gear and lose it. Its not worth the frustration.

I dont understand why people nit pick the game, I mean I put in about 1hr a day still fun have good gear, and if I die (like I have before) find new gear. Where is the end game, this isnt one because it is always a challange

The next time I die I think I'm gonna just carry a hatchet and run around like a crazy person.

I try to do the same also, I will raid deer stands and get military grade weapons and drop them on the coast for players. Or help some when they are in trouble. I dont care anymore if I get good gear and lose it. Its not worth the frustration.

Hi there well what I do is I sit in the trees surrounding Elektro and snipe people with or without weapons with my DMR/AS50/L85 AWS making use of the Rangefinder and NVGs and GPS and Ghillie Suit.

In the long run I see it as training noobs how to cope with the game. They'll thank me for it some day.

Funny topic. I can agree it is always up to the player making the game awesome. But looks like the game changed you into some sort of serial killer xD. I think your actions are more frightning than some stupid electrosniper. On which server you play on? i want to know so in case i see someone running with an axe i pull the trigger before you cut my throat!

sandbox games are much like blank pieces of paper, some people will write a story, some draw a picture, some just stare at it and say "well this is shit"....

• Like 1

Hi there well what I do is I sit in the trees surrounding Elektro and snipe people with or without weapons with my DMR/AS50/L85 AWS making use of the Rangefinder and NVGs and GPS and Ghillie Suit.

In the long run I see it as training noobs how to cope with the game. They'll thank me for it some day.

its people like you that i hunt!!

Thankyou for existing ! :3

I often walk behind that hill where the trees are and hatchet :3