Sign in to follow this  
esenem

Few suggestions

I know there's probably a million posts about this already, but one more from another voice wont hurt.

I know you aren't supposed to get attatched to your weapons but when you manage to kill 3 bandits and take their high level gear only to be teleported and harvested by hacking scum, its not terribly fun.

especially when it happens on average about once an hour.

What the fuck is the point of playing?

while you (Rocket & Co.) focus on how much money you might make out of stand alone/console packages, your soon to be once loyal fanbase is losing interest in this scum infested game.

Fixing the hacking should be priority before everything else, because no-one will play where their hard work is undone unfairly and unjustly, you cant win these people back (including myself) down the track if you dont take the right actions now.

Seriously, the game is unplayable.

I can handle the graphical glitches/artifacts if you can just stop these fucks having an influence on anything.

Maybe a change of engine will fix it in the long run, and perhaps that's what you are banking on, but you will lose more and more potential future paying players in the interim.

Sort it out.