CCTMxJacko

How to gain and lose a vehicle in minutes || Epic loot || DayZ

I feel for you man. :<

I'de probaly crash a car instantly with my epic skills. ;D

• Like 1

My Friends and me found a V3S with more epic loot! over 10 Weapons, ~100 Items, and so on...

Then the next day, a ATV with a weapon and a lot items... and the next day, a GAZ with a few weapons and so on...

we lived around 3 Days, then everything changed. =(

My friends played without me, then they where attacked, all of them died... everything was robbed.. =(

here is the v3s: arma2oa2012-08-1023-2oiy9w.png

Edited by felix-unso
  • Like 1

Looks like a hacked vehicle to me...

Nobody stores those smoke grenades!

EDIT

Not saying that you hacked it btw, probably the guys you stole it from... would explain the exact same truck crossing your path a few seconds after you got yours.

In any case, do not feel bad, hacked-in vehicles don't respawn after server restarts, so nothing truly lost.

Edited by Deathcall
  • Like 1

i disliked it due to the massive amounts of rotation and zoom in a video, were you the captain of the Costa Concordia

you dont need so much special effects, it detracts and makes it hard to see what is actually in the video. im guessing you got a truck from the still picture, couldnt tell from the screen going every which way rotating and zooming.

Edited by Hell-In-A-Handbasket
  • Like 1

i disliked it due to the massive amounts of rotation and zoom in a video, were you the captain of the Costa Concordia

you dont need so much special effects, it detracts and makes it hard to see what is actually in the video. im guessing you got a truck from the still picture, couldnt tell from the screen going every which way rotating and zooming.

agreed.

• Like 1

I like it, it's different and goes very well with the music. Too many boring, dull, running thro' a forest vids with the footsteps and clinking noise. Think I might look up Maduk on iTunes ;-)

• Like 1

Guys, I reuploaded it :/

I don't know what happened to it, I think the video got messed up.

It's all back to normal with no sways now :) Sorry!

Thank god there's a mute button. That song is fucking annoying

I got a question. Its about when that message popped up about the no message received(in red font) or whatever it said. I was gonna watch the your video buts it gone now to double check what it said. So what im wondering is i was in a van i found when that happened with the message and my van is now gone. Im pretty sure its not a hacked van or anything. So am i shit out of luck or something or need to wait till next server restart and it might end up where i left it. Any help would be great thanks.