visualbear

Zambie Bait = Player Flesh attained from dead players

If we could attain meat from dead players (like from animals) but use this meat to bait zombies. This could also mean carrying it attracted them more easily, so its a risk/reward situation.

- You set it down on the ground, attracting zombies into a trap (bear traps or satchels).

-Putting it in vehicles would cause zombies to chase the vehicle over players.

- Sneaking and placing it in someones bag would cause them to be chased over you.

- Throwing it would work as a super effective smoke granade.

ALSO

Cannibalism a possibility only if the humanity is low enough (say -1000 or so)

Thoughts?

No.

Great feeback! Although I'd prefer a more focused summary of your input next time =)

While i like the idea i dont think this will ever happen. I know Rocket has balls but giving players the option to shoot someone and cut him to pieces to eat them and throw their flesh to attract zombies might be a little bit too far...

Sick! :) I'd rather like to see Zombies getting attracted by dead bodies, so Bandits need to hurry a little if they want to loot.

crappy idea

the only thing that would be interesting is that dead player turn into zombies.

Sick! :) I'd rather like to see Zombies getting attracted by dead bodies, so Bandits need to hurry a little if they want to loot.

This is also an awesome ( and far more viable) idea

-Putting it in vehicles would cause zombies to chase the vehicle over players.

- Throwing it would work as a super effective smoke grenade.

Cannibalism a possibility only if the humanity is low enough (say -1000 or so)

I like all of the ideas except these, zombies will already chase vehicles so I'm not sure I see the point there and I don't see zombies chasing a piece of mean you throw like dogs.

Also if we are staying with the true Zombie Genre then they don't care about dead meat so maybe a shelf life of a day or something?

I like the idea as I said but if the humanity counter is still in effect it should really cost you. Also maybe cover your hands in gore until you washed them at a water source or something.

Needs more thought I'd say but defo has merit