Sign in to follow this  
hdkewl

WTF!

So I go to continue my character which i spent ages looting and traveling with (I had and 2 automatic primary weapons and a pistol with lots of ammo and all tools/map ect..). I load up game and as soon as I spawn I die and respawn in no-mans land with a broken leg and ALL MY EQUIPMENT GONE!!!!!! So pissed!!!

Server ip was: 216.185.114.82:2302

Server Name: SG # 500 aus/nz clan sod

p.s this happened about 1/2 an hour ago.

Edited by hdkewl

So I go to continue my character which i spent ages looting and traveling with (I had and 2 automatic primary weapons and a pistol with lots of ammo and all tools/map ect..). I load up game and as soon as I spawn I die and respawn in no-mans land with a broken leg and ALL MY EQUIPMENT GONE!!!!!! So pissed!!!

Server ip was: 216.185.114.82:2302

Server Name: SG # 500 aus/nz clan sod

p.s this happened about 1/2 an hour ago.

Tried re-logging?

• Like 1

A few people have been having this problem of late, no big deal really... just gotta love the coast really and get on with it :)

If this was a retail game then it would be a huge deal. But since it's alpha, I'm just letting people know that this has happened in hopes the devs/dev will fix it. Also it's incredibly annoying and frustrating and I needed to share it and get it off my chest.

Cool story bro.

Gee how original. Your clever.

Tried re-logging?

Yeah I spawned on the coast with nothing in my inventory still with same amount of blood as before this all happened.

Rocket made something that will return your character to the "real" map when this stuff happens. It seems to work so try to relog (maybe several times).

Rocket made something that will return your character to the "real" map when this stuff happens. It seems to work so try to relog (maybe several times).

Thanks but I already killed myself so at least I have my starting items :/. I'll try that if it happens again.

can always get all that again, it will be a bitch but come on all that stuff is still out there lol

If this was a retail game then it would be a huge deal. But since it's alpha, I'm just letting people know that this has happened in hopes the devs/dev will fix it. Also it's incredibly annoying and frustrating and I needed to share it and get it off my chest.

Gee how original. Your clever.

Alpha that sold 600 000 + copies of Arma , business is business.

Lol, who cares its alpha shit happens. Plus I just lost my 23 day character with as50, mk48, NVG's the lot to a tree that ate me. I don't go and make a rage thread because I lost some gear. Dying is part of dayz it's what makes it fun and thrilling.