maclawa

Morphine OD

Was thinking, possibly implementing overdosing on morphine. possibly beign knocked out for a long timer due to over usage.

• Like 1

I've been taking morphine based painkillers for a month or so due to a shoulder injury with the only side-effect being that I want to hug everyone.

Rocket has recently talked about being able to craft splints and so on but it's pure speculation at the moment.

• Like 2

I would like the whole splint idea, if you can't get morphine, use a splint (and crutch?) then after a long ass time of slow walking and misery it will heal, or you'd be intelligent enough to hobble to a hospital and use morphine.

OD would be cool (Not really a good way to put it but w/e) This would massively counteract the "Boost for Hero Skin" - it's actually a very good solution.

Edited by Matalgirrafe

side effects being increased pain tolerance, hallucinations and possible death !

Morphine addiction? A stat that makes you seek the drug like food and water, with an increasing rate of desire the more you take, and "the shakes" if you try and detox?

hallucinations

:lol:

This would be hilarious! Just imagine sneaking to a town to loot stuff with your buddies and starting to see and shoot zombies not actually being there. "Dude, whattahell are you doing agroing the whole town up?" "WTF did'nt you guys see that?!" "See what?" "That horde coming straight at us!!??" " ... :huh: Dude you trippin'?"

side effects being increased pain tolerance, hallucinations and possible death !

Hallucinations on morphine? Um... No?

Hallucinations on morphine? Um... No?

Being addicted to morphine and not having enough leading to hallucinations? Um.... Yes.

I want drugs in this game! Taking them to boost my speed, health, vision, everything!

Turn me into a fucking killing machine for like 30 minutes before i die so i can walk trough Electro with my M240 with no recoil and be like the Terminator.

But seriously... i don't think that's a good idea. I mean it's not bad but... i don't know.

Being addicted to morphine and not having enough leading to hallucinations? Um.... Yes.

You do realise it takes a long time to build a strong enough addiction to suffer withdrawel, right?

*Falls unconscious due to morphine over dose.*

*Friend uses Epi Pen on*

*Epi Pen over dose*

• Like 1

You do realise it takes a long time to build a strong enough addiction to suffer withdrawel, right?

Yeah, so?