chet (DayZ)

GB #500 Zenixmedia.co.uk - teleported & turned into a cow

I was on GB #500 zenixmedia.co.uk last night, around 22:00 GMT+1. There was a small group of players (2-3) hacking in items. First they teleported a friend I was on Mumble with to their location, before spawning in a helicopter, flying around a bit, then dropping him off somewhere and giving him an M16+M203 plus assorted other gear.

A short while later, I was suddenly teleported myself from just north of Novy Sobor to another location (later discovered to be Vishnoye). There was a herd of cattle standing there, and I heard laughter on direct comms. My friend had been teleported here as well, and deduced that the cattle were in fact former players - they'd teleported and turned pretty much everyone on the server into cows.

I quit the game as fast as I could, but logging in today I'm at Vishnoye with no gear at all (wiped after being turned into a cow I guess). Oh yeah, and I had an L85A2 AWS that I'd only just found on a crashed heli site. Rage.

No nameplates on the server so I don't know who they were exactly.

I'd report this to the admins on that server mate, that way they can look through the logs and ban the responsible cheaters.

Edited by Sgt.Hexstatic

I'd report this to the admins on that server mate, that way they can look through the logs and ban the responsible cheaters.

Will do, good idea. Can't be sure it wasn't the admins themselves, but hopefully nobody would be that stupid.

I own a GB 500 server so I shit myself when I first saw the title to this thread looool :P Luckily its not my server :P