Sign in to follow this  
Boostit

Banned on all ANZ servers, Host by ausarma.org

Hey All, Yesterday i decided to go into a popular server and do the normal bandit thing walk around electro and snipe people.. after playing for awhile i came accross a bike and moved towards cherno i killed maybe four people after an hour playtime. i logged off all happy with my kills to log on this morning to find that i was "banned" by ALL ANZ Servers. These Servers are ran by the Aus Arma Group. I can join all other servers with no problem at all. So is it now Bannable to be a Bandit? I mean i was under the impression that YOU CANT BAN people for just shooting people. i figured as much as something like i killed a admin and he raged. I would like devs/forum/or whatever admin takes control of the illegal banning and get me unbanned. Or if anyone from AusArma could show a admin this post would be appreciated. Thanks for your time

• Like 1

I Assume its a ban list connected to all the servers maybe someone really didnt like you for killing them haha.

Well good luck

Edited by Viles

its been some time now with no response, can i get an update on this.

Contact the SA and find out why you are banned. He needs to let you know, he/she just can't add your GUID to the list without some form if explanation.