Sign in to follow this  
UmSkii

Military Urban Truck??????

So i connected to a server (not giving it out) the other day and spawned (from the last time i was online) near NW airfield...i saw a Urban Truck parked in the middle of the strip and i went to go look in it and it was FULL of 2 of EVERY sniper rifle and assault rifles, also a hella lot of ammo for each one..and tools and equipment aswell..so i had a HUGE smile on my face and drove the truck really far into the woods for just ME TO HAVE...i was curious..is this normal for a truck full of stuff like this is spawn there? like a .001% chance or something ??? lol

doesnt that truck have a mounted gun in the back lol

Arma2_GUE_pickup.jpg

Edited by Buffjesus

Just because it has stuff, doesn't mean it's hacked, but it could. Rocket said your allowed to use hacked stuff. SO USE THAT! Awesome find by the way.

i dont think its hacked honestly..and no it does not have a gun on the back of it..but every gun in there is perfectly NORMAL...and hacked vehicles blow up if driven..

doesnt that truck have a mounted gun in the back lol

Arma2_GUE_pickup.jpg

i might have gotten the name of the truck wrong that is noot it lmao

i dont think its hacked honestly..and no it does not have a gun on the back of it..but every gun in there is perfectly NORMAL...and hacked vehicles blow up if driven..

This is about all the evidence I need to validate my claim.

2 of every sniper and assault rifle and a fuckton of ammo?

Hacked. Also, the military Ural doesn't spawn in DayZ.