Sign in to follow this  
thejcband

Putting together a group

Hello all. I've decided I'd like to put together an organized group. I've been playing DayZ for about 2 months, and it has mostly been with one other person, and often solo. At this point, I'm ready to take the game to the next level. I'd like to start out with 3-4 people and pick a "home" server, and accomplish the following tasks:

1. Obtain at least one vehicle
  2. Set up a campsite in the remote wilderness. Having a vehicle will make it easy to travel back to this location to equip new members and re-equip anyone who dies
  3. Build up supplies of weapons and vehicles
  4. Set up tents at strategic points along the coast
  5. Start taking out bandits at Cherno/Elektro. The tents set up along the coast will make this possible
  6. Build ranks, do it all over again on a new server, etc.

I'll accept all experience levels with or without a mic. I do have a mic. If you are interested in joining, either PM me here, or message me on Steam: The Blλck Smoke.

Would also like to join up, I've been looking for a good group. Have a mike + steam.

I'm down, sounds like fun killing those douche bandits. You can add me on Steam (metalhead910) or on skype (thatsmellysmell), or just shoot me a PM! I've been killed too many times by bandits, time to fight back! Oh, I also have a mic :)

Edit: I am also well equipped, so if this is a scam, I'll be the first to pull the trigger, just sayin ;)

Edited by thatsmellysmell

hi i would like to join

[skype] alex.zoig

im EU but i speak/understand fluent english, hope its not a problem