8ftps

Looking for partner!

Hi, My name is Jimmy Rustles. I like to play on DayZ sometimes, when I'm bored. I need a partner to play with.

Loadout: Noob

Server: Any.

• Like 1

I'm 14 as well, and though I'm actually pretty experienced with DayZ, I was just killed and so am a fresh spawn. If you want to team up, add me on Skype, my name is projectew.

hey im 13 and i am really experienced with dayz also and i also just died =P if u wanna team with me add me on skype: Beasting.LJ.6

Hey guys I haven't started playing yet but I am really hoping to play in a hour or two when everything finishes downloading! Message me on here, on steam at 22_Hawk_22, or add me on skype Shawn.Moore25

I am a good player in any game I touch so give me a chance you won't be disappointed.

-Shawn

Hey, I'd love to partner up. I have very little blood though so I'll need help getting back up to health though

Loadout: 2 month Veteren, about 5 blood bags, 4 painkillers, 4 bandages, 2 Epi-pen, 2 morphine and more. I have a Winchester with 3 full clips, food, drink and other stuff.

Location: I'm on the outskirts of Solnichniy in a white barn near a brown warhouse, and white horse stable

Server: Any.

Edited by koodeta