Sign in to follow this  
johanwojo

more colorful?

Is there anyway to make dayz more colorful? I've watched some gameplay which seems way more colorful than when I play (obviously i'm not talking about when I'm talking damage). Anyone know how to help?

Well first you need some skittles...

Edited by pwnage13371
  • Like 3

Well first you need some skittles...

Skittles are such a rare spawn. More-so than mtn dew... its just mean to get his hopes up like that.

... you're kidding right? no offense, but how fuckin new are you to the internet?

videos you've been watching have color correction on them,

Upper right hand corner, match your thingy to the thingy, graphic stuff, theres two, yup, make sure they match. set on high. alt=tab and exit launcher while in the lobby it helps frame rates... I'm pretty drunk right now while lisnening to my idiot clan mates in ts... Yea, sorry, umm., im hungry

... you're kidding right? no offense, but how fuckin new are you to the internet?

videos you've been watching have color correction on them,

haha whoa man calm down I know that just wondering if there was a way to make the game more colorful anyway.

Sigh....

The colour/tone in ArmA2/DayZ is what gives it such a raw, real feeling... same as the so called 'clunky' movement... its part of what makes this engine great.

if you really want just use your Nvidia/ATI control panel and ajust the colour correction (saturation)

Edited by i76

The colours in this game are great... Sunrise/set especially but even just in sunny weather I think it looks nice... If you can achieve 60 FPS on high+ settings anyway. xD

When your character is in pain or low on health (blood) you start to see things faded and blurry. It drives me around the twist, but that's the way it is. It makes it more of a real -life simulator, as much as it can.

The first time someone gave my guy a blood transfusion, I was like Oooooo look at the preeeeetty colors, lol. Sometimes you don't notice how much you've faded until you suddenly get back to full health like that! XD

• Like 1

THIS IS WHAT WE NEED

Edited by Bobcomss

If you are intent on making Chernarus more "tropical" looking and you have an Nvidia GPU then just go to the Nvidia control panel > Display > Adjust Desktop Color Settings > Digital Vibrance and up it to your preferred amount. You won't be able to cap screenshots or video with that though as obviously it just effects the monitor output. But if you just want to play with more color then that will give you what you want.

• Like 1