Sign in to follow this  
JimDaRulah

I just wanted to say I love this game.

I was a little skeptical of DayZ at first, but let me tell you, once I tried it all that skepticism went away! All my life I wanted a game that would take you to loading screens, only to send you back saying files are missing (even when they aren't). It really brings gaming back to it's core basics of pushing buttons and waiting impatiently for no payoff. Would I say I like this game? Yes, I would even say I love it. Would I enjoy lighting thirty dollars on fire and running around with it while the flesh burns off my hand more? Yes, simply because it would hurt less, there would be no complicated setup, and there would be more giggling like a maniac involved. But still, clicking menus is about as good as gaming gets, so thanks.

Edited by JimDaRulah
  • Like 2

Your not even to the best part yet man. Theres a secret level in the game where you try to meet up with your friends. You walk for about 6 hours but then you all die by hacker. Sometimes the game switches it up and you all die by a sniper! So exciting!

• Like 1

Your not even to the best part yet man. Theres a secret level in the game where you try to meet up with your friends. You walk for about 6 hours but then you all die by hacker. Sometimes the game switches it up and you all die by a sniper! So exciting!

Wait, you mean there's other features besides clicking buttons and going to black screens? Woah!

I couldn't articulate my distaste for the loading screens until I read this convoluted and unnecessary thread, which I found ironically analogous to them.

Is this sarcasm?

You tell me, look at the tags.

On another note, I got to access the secret bonus part where you get to play in a zombie wasteland, but I got shot and died. Then it went back to menu mode where every button you click goes back to the lobby.

Edited by JimDaRulah

To put it in terms you can understand, getting this mod to work is less fun than melting your eyes with a hot poker.

This Arma 2 mod is one of the funnest games I have played it quite some time.

You must be one of the fabled ones that can get past the lobby and into the actual game, please, bless me so that I may be as great as you someday.

I'm not sure what your problems are but I usually get into the first server I try. Maybe you just need a little patience. I actually do enjoy this game quite a bit though.