Sign in to follow this  
MeowMixzors

New fresh server! TS! Clan wars!

Good day my friends, we have a brand new server welcoming anyone who is new or old. Many vehicles and loot are waiting for you to come have.

Name:US 1121

IP:216.244.74.194:2352

We are welcoming any clans to come fight us! Any clans who have made the server their home server can have a TS channel just for them!

dam i was looking for something just like this but a private hive to avoid, d/cers and it can be policed better

We have admins on so if you see a hacker tell us or take a screen shot and send it to me but we can look through logs.

yea, and with how its run they removed the ability for admin to look up player locations, so if u dont see the name tag of the hacker u cant report it, this is y a private hive is better, u actually have control over ur server, in a official server the hacker has more control over the server then the admin

Alright so i went to your server (it was night time) and found a vehicle and stashed it along with gear from a dead body next to the tractor which was near Willow lake and it had a boat in it? lakes dont have boats... so that was the first flag.. so after stashing the tractor i ran around more looking for other vehicles to find none so i logged for a bit.. My friend came back on so we log back into 1121 (like midnight in game pitch black) to goto the tractor and i see this guy DOX OW SOLAY die like 5 - 6 times in a row and to fast to spawn and die from zeds.. so that was a second flag from previous exp with hackers doing that and then kill the server.... so we ran to the location on another server so my friend can get the backpack from the tractor and .. it was fucking mid-day in game when we logged in to 1121.. my tractor was gone and then out of no where a guy starts running toward my friend and trying to talk to us and blocked my friends abort option and the only person that was in the server at the time we logged in: DOX OW SOLAY .. time for me in RL was 0050 Central Time Zone USA 17Aug12 anywho just a heads up.. hope this isnt to rambled