cashmerelc

Monitor crashing every half hour

Hi all, I run Atlanta 5 and it has been running very well for the past week and a half since it started. Suddenly today (within the past few hours), the server monitor has started crashing every thirty minutes roughly. Has this been happening with any other servers or does anyone have an idea on what may be causing it?

Thanks!

It sounds like you might need an updated monitor script. I don't have the download link to the current one, but I can zip mine up for you tomorrow.

You could also try using firedaemon instead. It works much better. Another Alternative, is Dizzymagoo's Server Monitor. He'll be releasing a new version with MUCH better crash handling *very* soon.

Thanks for the reply. I ran the updater in the monitor/bin/updater folder and the console window showed a 'downloading blah blah' message, but it disappeared too quickly for me to be able to see what it was downloading. Ran it again just to be sure and it didn't display a downloading message again, so perhaps it corrected something. Monitor version is still 0.8.5, though.

Crossing my fingers.

No dice. Server crashed again. The search continues.