Sign in to follow this  
Flektarn

Cant patch Arma 2 in order to play.....!!!!!

So I just bought Arma 2: CO on steam and I've installed both and played both atleast once. Then I got DayZcommander and tried to update but it said Can't find the folder, so I manually routed for where it needs to install.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2

etc

Then I update to latest Arma 2 patch and it patches and said it works and is up to date, however it still says I have the same patch as I started with? It said 100% completed patching in the patcher too.

I can install DayZ just fine.

--

Then I try to just play DayZ anyways and it loads but I get a underwater/ocean glitched menu and says that Bad server rejection crap.

Once again, I tried to manually install 1.62 from Bohemias website but I get this error

"Patch file is corrupted, file PMC\Addons\ca_pmc.pbo not found"

I'm stuck at revision 95248 and I need 95948

I have reinstalled Arma 2, verified integrity, etc. Nothing works!!!

Thanks.

Edited by Flektarn

You own both Arma II and Operation Arrowhead right?

Try "validating the integrity of your game cache" assuming you purchased through steam. Open you library, and right click Operation Arrowhead, and go to properties. It's in there somewhere! Good luck!

Yes i have the same problem :/ doesnt any one how to fix this problem? ive patched before idk what happend

Edited by Bazclick

Okay i fixed it and i can tell you how to do it go to where ever you instaled steam for me its F:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead go to steamapps common arma 2 o a then scroll down in the main folder and you should see a thing called Launcharma2betapach go to propeties "F:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash it should say some of the sort this then just add (with the space)" -mod=@dayz" put this in the target add me on steam if you have any problems steam id: Bazclick