Sign in to follow this  
Ralphy

3rd person problems (Laptop)

Hey guys im not really new to the game but all i can ever seem to play in is first person. Ive tried to press the enter key as well as the num pad enter key but nothing happens it either cycles through my weapons or commands, i was wondering if there was another way or if anyone else has had this problem or a way to fix it.

either reply to this topic or message me on steam my user is

woodysthename

also, if anybody ever wants to play message me, im always looking for a group to play with.

Hey man. Go to your controls and find tactical view and you have to bind a key to the command on a laptop!

How do i bind a key, sorry if i seem stupid im pretty computer retarded sometimes

How do i bind a key, sorry if i seem stupid im pretty computer retarded sometimes

It's ok man. Everyone was there at one point.

But you find tactical view in the control and find a button on your keyboard that isn't being used and simply push it and and press ok. From then on it should be the button used to switch from 1st to 3rd.

its also entirely possible that your playing on 1st person server no I'm not being an ass.

Oops I'm sorry. I made a mistake myself.

You need to bind it to toggle view

It's ok man. Everyone was there at one point.

But you find tactical view in the control and find a button on your keyboard that isn't being used and simply push it and and press ok. From then on it should be the button used to switch from 1st to 3rd.

oh ok thanks man ill check it out and ill let you know if it works, hopefully we could play sometime.

its also entirely possible that your playing on 1st person server no I'm not being an ass.

oh i know you're not being an ass dont worry about that :P yeah ive made sure that ive tried on a 3P: ON server thanks for the input though all is appreciated

oh i know you're not being an ass dont worry about that :P yeah ive made sure that ive tried on a 3P: ON server thanks for the input though all is appreciated

Lol You're welcome man. if you need anything else just ask on here

Why should a server allow you to play in 1st person only? :huh:

It's considered more "hardcore".

Why should a server allow you to play in 1st person only? :huh:

1st person gives a smaller field of view which is more like r/l I guess.

Would be great to have multi monitors setup with trackir to give you almost life like field of view but my budget and/or wife will not permit it.

but my budget and/or wife will not permit it.

Cmon Noons :o , a hardcore zombie killer's wife wont let him have more monitors? :P