Sign in to follow this  
FievelGoesPostal

Whats up with all the nerds..

Taking shots , then disconnecting..going to a different HC server..moving around...coming back..taking shots etc..rinse and repeat. Seriously...get better. Guess I'll have to move to a non-HC server for now on

This is not twitter - Leave your status updates elsewhere

twitter's for nerds, he uses facebook.

He has a point though. Seems the only way they can advance in the game is by server hopping. In my opinion when you spawn as a character - that character should be tied to the current server - no ability to server hop "farming" all the 1337 gear.

That and putting an end to the alt+F4 fags that couldn't hit the side of a barn, and the game would be perfect.

None of it effects my game all that much, as I keep odd hours and tend to avoid other players.

He has a point though. Seems the only way they can advance in the game is by server hopping. In my opinion when you spawn as a character - that character should be tied to the current server - no ability to server hop "farming" all the 1337 gear.

That and putting an end to the alt+F4 fags that couldn't hit the side of a barn' date=' and the game would be perfect.

None of it effects my game all that much, as I keep odd hours and tend to avoid other players.

[/quote']

It doesnt even bother me if people do that to farm gear. Its the alt+f4 fags as you say taking shots, missing, getting zed aggro and then logging..only to move in another server and come back. And no, I did not die to that

Are you seriously using "nerds" as an insult in a forum for a mod for a video game?

Also, if they disconnect, that means they won't be around to bother you.

Are you seriously using "nerds" as an insult in a forum for a mod for a video game?

Also' date=' if they disconnect, that means they won't be around to bother you.

[/quote']

I think he did..... Seriously anyone who is fucking visiting a website forum dedicated to a video game mod made about a fucking Zombie survival sim has some Nerd in them...

Taking shots ' date=' then disconnecting..going to a different HC server..moving around...coming back..taking shots etc..rinse and repeat. Seriously...get better. Guess I'll have to move to a non-HC server for now on

[/quote']Sounds to me like you are initiating fire fights with other players who probably had no intention of killing you, being the tactful individuals that they are they leave the server, move their location, come back and kill you because you were not smart enough to get out of the area when there is clearly at least a one minute time frame for you to move your location.

If I see someone doing death avoidance from zombies or some such I just watch the spot they left from and kill them when they come back, and I'm a relatively nice guy, but death avoidance pisses me off

Taking shots ' date=' then disconnecting..going to a different HC server..moving around...coming back..taking shots etc..rinse and repeat. Seriously...get better. Guess I'll have to move to a non-HC server for now on

[/quote']Sounds to me like you are initiating fire fights with other players who probably had no intention of killing you, being the tactful individuals that they are they leave the server, move their location, come back and kill you because you were not smart enough to get out of the area when there is clearly at least a one minute time frame for you to move your location.

No it tends to be the other way around, they attack - then realise that there are 6 of us, not just 1, and alt+f4 because they

"dun gone fucked up"

I saw a guy climbing a mountain in the distance and took a few pot shots with my Enfield at the grass and bushes around him just to scare the guy, then hid and logged out for the night so I could take a break.

Does that make me a bad person?

I expected a "what's with all the nerds playing video games?" reply that is SO common on forums.

Instead I see nerds equated with DC abusers...you may very well incur the internet wrath for this.

No it tends to be the other way around, they attack - then realise that there are 6 of us, not just 1, and alt+f4 because they

"dun gone fucked up"

This

Also' date=' if they disconnect, that means they won't be around to bother you.

[/quote']

I think he did..... Seriously anyone who is fucking visiting a website forum dedicated to a video game mod made about a fucking Zombie survival sim has some Nerd in them...

lol... i guess the term "nerds" as used commonly in the gaming community hasnt really gotten to these parts