MickGinger0

New Players - This is How You Die...over and over...

Please enjoy my funny and probably educational video on dying in DayZ...or at least just a video of every death I've died in this game.

IF you want HD, you have to click the "Watch on Youtube" button

http://youtu.be/BXod5z61JGs

Edited by MickGinger0
  • Like 8

well once the day in which the people's republic of china stops blocking youtube comes I might actually check that out

• Like 4

well once the day in which the people's republic of china stops blocking youtube comes I might actually check that out

Wow, that really stinks man...What sites can you get to?

hope that so you take my beans

hope that so you take my beans

Yeah serious, if he can tell me what site he can get to I'll upload it there..

99 Ways To Die..... (Even if it ain't 99 deaths you be showing, but you could use the Megadeth song as the background music!)

• Like 1

99 Ways To Die..... (Even if it ain't 99 deaths you be showing, but you could use the Megadeth song as the background music!)

Hmmm, not a bad idea...

..then where's me beans dammit! lol Kidding.... no I honestly do think it would make for a great video montage.

• Like 1

..then where's me beans dammit! lol Kidding.... no I honestly do think it would make for a great video montage.

Oh yes yes, of course, here have 2 cans!! I would post that video with that song but I'm a reformed pirate - I don't do that anymore and I'm so cheap I won't spend 99c on it haha.

Love the title of the video lol. Was trying to think of a good spinoff of Jayz's or w/e's song 99 problems. I got 99 problems but death aint one. Sound good? Idk. Nice vid though.

My last death: i ran to cherno, heard gunshots, crawled to the gunshots, unloaded onto a guy but he started screaming friendly and pleaded for his life so i apologized and followed him. 2 minutes later a hacker simultaneously killed 3 people, 1 of which was me.

Edited by Littleassassin2

Love the title of the video lol. Was trying to think of a good spinoff of Jayz's or w/e's song 99 problems. I got 99 problems but death aint one. Sound good? Idk. Nice vid though.

My last death: i ran to cherno, heard gunshots, crawled to the gunshots, unloaded onto a guy but he started screaming friendly and pleaded for his life so i apologized and followed him. 2 minutes later a hacker simultaneously killed 3 people, 1 of which was me.

That would be pretty funny, but I better no Rap...haha. That's terrible about those hackers!

What happened at 1.59?

I thought I heard a vehicle then there's an explosion?

2:04 could be me : D

What happened at 1.59?

I thought I heard a vehicle then there's an explosion?

rocket or nuke

Edited by TheDuriel

Hmm, title for the video? How about "Dayz: Beginners tutorial"

Eather that or "A good day of DayZ".

Very similar to most days I play dayz. You have my sympathy, friend! :thumbsup: :beans:

• Like 1

haha, Somebody commented that at first he was pained remembering his deaths, but then he couldn't stop laughing and wished it was 10 minutes longer. Hilarious!

When the first time I played dayz,I killed by helicopter.Then that situation still sticking in my mind...

Edited by Ntinver

When the first time I played dayz,I killed by helicopter.Then that situation still sticking in my mind...

That is a rough way to go!!!