Sign in to follow this  
professorchaos

Vehicles de-/respawn?

A few days before I found a military-offroad and hided it deep in the forest, but on the next morning, it was lost.

Today i repaired two ATV´s and put them both on side, but after a server restart, they both were destroyed at the spawn-position again...

So my question is: are vehicles saved at the moment? Or are they unsave, like tents?

Depends on what mission file the server admin is choosing and vehicles despawn and respawn after 24 hours I believe it is.

So if I use them every 24 hours they stay there, or they move/respawn regardless of usage every 24 hours?

Yes Rodic, thats also my question: is there any chance to save vehicles for a longer time? Or are they just toys for 24 hours and then they respawn?

I thought they respawn after 24 hours only if they exploded; if they've been moved by someone but are still in tact would respawn to their original spawn point only if left untouched for 7 days.

Where did you find the military offroad chaos?

• Like 1

Hmm... okay, than that must be a bug, today I try to fix another car, i will give you feedback if it works!

The offroad... well... someone parked it in front of the town hall in electro and... he forgot to lock his car, so I tooked it before he can get it back ;-)

Was it the actual Land Rover or a jeep thingy? I've been been looking for the land rover forever but have never found one :((