Publik

Event: Freeside Trading Co. Open Trade 8/17 - 8/19

Great idea, well executed.

Didn't expect to see so many people there to trade with.

Also kind of a weird feeling to be in guarded place in dayz..

Shame that cheater killed everyone.

Looking forward to the standalone so this can really be a safe haven.

Can we get any confirmation from the DayZ staff that we can lock the server because we are getting hit with hackers now like crazy and this is turning into a mass genocide. If we can lock the server we can get this under control.

Edited out.

Edited by Gulrix

Will people with the bandit skin be allowed in? :/

We are neutral, both bandits and survivors are welcome so long as you don't show Freeside hostility.

Heck you could come in peacefully , get a sniper rifle, go back out and start taking pot shots if you like. :P

We are neutral, both bandits and survivors are welcome so long as you don't show Freeside hostility.

Heck you could come in peacefully , get a sniper rifle, go back out and start taking pot shots if you like. :P

Haha :D sounds tempting but i'd prefer to live and keep y'all on good terms. I've been looking for some rangefinders and NVG's. Do you have any and if so what would you be willing to trade for them? Anything you are looking for?

So, any chance of getting back the gear I lost when the hacker decided to kill most of us? I talked to someone on the TS, I forgot his name, and he told me I would get it back, but I had to wait for some other guy, whom I also forgot his name. I had to leave, though. I really would like my crap back, because I'm a solo survivor, and I don't have many friends who can play with me.... :'(

Who do I need to contact about gear you are having? Publik cant get any PM's and probably isnt on his steam last few days. If anyone is from the Freeside and knows status of items in stock, please add me on skype!

Hey, FYI you aren't allowed to ban people for having hacked in guns. Rocket said himself that that is not bannable. nice try though, im on my way with my as50 thermal to snipe yall.

Hey, FYI you aren't allowed to ban people for having hacked in guns. Rocket said himself that that is not bannable. nice try though, im on my way with my as50 thermal to snipe yall.

yeah, you can be proud of that.

Edited by ekd

yeah, you can be proud of that.

What? I am coming to kill you guys. There is nothing you can do, as i setup a tent on another server with a massive stock pile of weapons and will keep spawning in with a sniper and legitimately sniping you all. GG

What? I am coming to kill you guys. There is nothing you can do, as i setup a tent on another server with a massive stock pile of weapons and will keep spawning in with a sniper and legitimately sniping you all. GG

Although this is a grey area foozy, I'm going to warn you now, if you are spotted with a hacked weapon chances are your going to get banned, perhaps only temporarily.

We can't possibly know if any other cheating is going on after all, and it only takes one cheater to ruin everyone's day, this may go against what rocket has said but we simply cannot take the risk against hackers.

You wont see us rolling with G36Cs and thermal m107s, god knows we've had all the opportunities to take them given how many hackers have attacked using them, by your logic we could use them and how fair is that to anyone who attacks us?

Edited by Vulwulf