Publik

Event: Freeside Trading Co. Open Trade 8/17 - 8/19

If you like the shotguns, I'm sure we can find a Remmington to trade up for. We could also do medical supplies.

Well, I prefer Snipers but I don't think you would trade a sniper for any of the stuff.

I've got myself a pair of Mk-48s, and 10 M240 box magazines. All I want in return is an AKs-74u, a silenced M9, ammunition for both, and an opportunity to discuss a contract with the Freeside Trading Co.

The single greatest thing I like to do in DayZ is loot high-risk locations and heli crashes. Running around sniping people has no appeal to me, nor does using these LMGs I have for PvZ. I loot plenty of gear, but use less than 10% of what I loot. I'd like to at least give this gear to SOMEone to make use of.

Edited by Dreganius

The Freeside Trading Co. always has a use for your m240 mags. I'm sure they'll have something for you in return, if you don't find a 3rd party trading partner.

Edited by DarkerTeddy

I'll be available most of today if you guys need an on-site medical presence. I can try to acquire more medical supplies in bulk if necessary, my current stock is running low. PM me if you need/want me on-site.

Do you guys have a SVD Camo + Mags on you?

My friend and I found a AS50+ 6 mags on a bandit we killed and have no use for it. Too loud and noticeable.

We're willing to trade an extra camo suit, the AS50 + 6 mags, and a FN FAL with 2 mags. I even have a M9SD I'm willing to drop. Ran out of ammo =(

Is the event still open?

And if so. For how long

Edited by TheZoq2

Spawned with a friend behind the castle and instantly two invisible hackers spawned behind us and killed us. Then kicked by admin.

Is that what you guys do? You have your own little private hackers killing people? Taking their gear?

If you were on the TeamSpeak server you would have known that the area was NOT safe at the time.

If you were to listen to the advice posted by the OP, you wouldn't have had this issue, Digital.

Edited by Dreganius

Have fun getting banned if you try to raid them.

Really now? We've gotten pretty good about only banning people actually hacking. If you got banned you deserved it :/

That said, we have a thread employees with access to the RCON are supposed to report bans to, and they're also supposed to follow up with a cheat report. I'll look into this for you.

Edit: I've got to get my guys better about using the RCON for sure. They suck at the follow-ups. I also don't see any ban appeals either, so that one's on you. I usually search the forum for "freeside" about once every day or so.

Edit 2: Only one person was banned today, for having an AS50 TWS. Only one group attacked us. If that was you, I hope your nuts rust off. If it was you, take it as a lesson: If you're going to attack us with hacked weapons, STOP USING THE OBVIOUS ONES. If it wasn't you I can continue to look into it.

Edited by Publik
  • Like 1

That sounds like a trade I would want, hopefully we have a spare coyote backpack, turn up to the event this weekend and i'll try to make the trade, whats your ingame name?

sorry, ended up finding a coyote backpack yesterday, but would you be willing to trade a DMR for an AS50?

Edited by spuddels

This was realy awesome, I got a M9SD, and when i left I got a M4 CCO as a gift. I will be sure to visit again if I find a thread about it again. Is there any way to find out when the next event is except for finding the thread in the forum?

I need FN FAL mags, got a few SVD mags w/ an SVD Camo if the deal is good enough.