Sign in to follow this  
ImGoodOk

What do you guys do?

Im not coming here to complain about hackers and expect for something to be done about them but im just curious what all of you do to avoid hackers if you do. Do you just not play or play on certain servers because its getting a little crazy.

Iv never seen a hacker and i play pretty much everyday on both high player and low player servers lol

Play on lower population servers.

Bare in mind that pretty much all servers will get these kids at some stage, just leave, take a break or find another server when it happens.

Edit: in response to Subtex post............. I also have never seen any hacking either when I've been online. My time will come though I'm sure.

Edited by chuddy

Iv never seen a hacker and i play pretty much everyday on both high player and low player servers lol

The things I would do to be in your shoes. Its getting to the point that when I start getting shot and I cant see where from I almost immediately assume its a hacker. Thats how many times they have killed me :P

Well, were were hacked by the clan XXT, they came on our server and blew up our camp once, then went to (our then time rival clan) they tp'd to them shot them up and stole their vehicles. I tracked them down after mowing down one of their bandit members whose Bizon left some dents in my car. Had my clan and KGB swoop in and steal all their stuff. Now, after we had been hacked once, we got up and moved miles away further into the mountains and forest. It was damn near impossible to find our tents. But they TP'd right infront of our guys and light them up, now, we had several AS50's and I haven't seen a single one with rapid fire being shot by someone who ran as fast as the Flash... Currently, were waiting for the server admin to find the logs so he can work on Global banning these people. They suck at PvP, they are so easy to track (knock over trees straight to camp right next to NE from Gorka). They can't shoot worth shit either but w/ God mode our bullets don't do shit. Plus they have 700 ping... Are they playing from the fucking moon? Hacker shit stains... wait, lemme take that back, that's an insult to the shit stains out there.

Play on community owned servers, not on some-kid-who-decided-he-wanted-his-own-playground's server. Community owned servers usually have respective admins who monitor the server daily.

Edited by TheDesigner

Play on community owned servers, not on some-kid-who-decided-he-wanted-his-own-playground's server. Community owned servers usually have respective admins who monitor the server daily.

Like ours :) US1340