Sign in to follow this  
Daffyy2009

streaming some dayz

check it out maybe ill play with some viewers :D

twitch.tv/daffyy2009

Edited by Daffyy2009

Once you have all your settings sorted out you'll be good to go.

Your debug monitor etc needs to be smaller. Adn you also need to add an overlay for when you bring up your backpack inventory as it shows your name.

Zombies killed and zombies alive also needs covering up.

You have an amazing upload/download speed, if you have a powerful PC as well, you can really ramp up your quality

I know your still sorting things out, but any advice is good advice eh - I'm an avid twitch viewer, especially the dayz streamers.

Also, if you want to be a popular streamer you must talk to your viewers constantly and read the chat.

New viewers will first look at the quality, then they will check out if you actually interact with viewers.

Edited by chuddy
  • Like 1

just checked your VOD's and the quality is great. But those overlays have to go.

I know somewhere there is a page of template overlays that you can download but I can't remember where.

The overlay over the debug monitor must go first of all...... people will have epileptic fits :)

The Daffy2009 overlay needs to be alot smaller and inconspicuous.

The American flag is ok, most people however, have there stream chat showing there which tends to be the preferred method.

Check this out for a simple good looking overlay to download that you can use. It's the first one I found whilst googling. Your aspect ratio will need to be correct to complement it. And obviously you can imporrt it to Photoshop for example and add your own personality to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV1TFDzdKYg

Edited by chuddy