Sign in to follow this  
tomisw

banned in es10

hi everyone, well im here to know exactly why im banned at es10. The admin said me that i put that 3 lines of script (or somewhat it is) exactly like this one

15.08.2012 12:11:25: tomisw (*************:2304) ************************ - #0 "beeeh = this"

i oculted the guid and ip to prevent hacking to me. Well, i searched on this forum, and it seems to be code to spawn a chopper, but i didn´t. Only thing i remember was see a helicopter flying days ago, and i thougt it landed, i just went to explore and maybe get that chopper, but i never found it.

I only have a bat compiled to .exe to launch arma2 with dayz from steam without six launcher.

I just want to remove my cheater reputation from my name. thanks

From some quick googling, that line alone doesnt appear to be script to spawn anything.

But you mention '3 lines of script'........ what's the rest?

the same lines, just repeated in time for example:

15.08.2012 12:11:25: tomisw (*************:2304) ************************ - #0 "beeeh = this"

15.08.2012 12:11:31: tomisw (*************:2304) ************************ - #0 "beeeh = this"

15.08.2012 12:11:35: tomisw (*************:2304) ************************ - #0 "beeeh = this"

lol ok.

I stand by my comment, I don't think that is proof of anything. It could be a server admin misunderstanding the logs.

I'm not a server admin though, so I'm not going to pretend i know anything about this at all.

Maybe some actual server admins can come and have their say on it.

• Like 1