xXLeGiTxScOpEzZ

You Have Been Kicked : Battleye Client Not Responding.

The problem is that BE installer, DayZCommander and Six Launcher only installs the BEClient.Dll into the Arma2OA/Arma2 directories, you MUST install a matching BEClient.Dll file into the following folders;

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye (If installed by Steam, or your similar directory if not)

C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye

This is imperative that this file matches exactly, when an update occurs, you must manually go to the BE website, http://www.battleye.com/download.html and again, install this file into BOTH locations, overwrite and double check file size and modified dates.

Let me know if this solves your problem or not.

Good luck.

I will try this, if i dont have the BattlEye folder In OA shall i just make it?

To bad....

As you just appeard suddently in the thread. I dont know your problem really.

Whats your status right now?

Whats the difference between you and ZioBest when it comes to install and how to start Dayz?

The problem is that BE installer, DayZCommander and Six Launcher only installs the BEClient.Dll into the Arma2OA/Arma2 directories, you MUST install a matching BEClient.Dll file into the following folders;

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye (If installed by Steam, or your similar directory if not)

This is imperative that this file matches exactly, when an update occurs, you must manually go to the BE website, http://www.battleye.com/download.html and again, install this file into BOTH locations, overwrite and double check file size and modified dates.

Let me know if this solves your problem or not.

Good luck.

Doesn't work for me.

To bad....

As you just appeard suddently in the thread. I dont know your problem really.

Whats your status right now?

Whats the difference between you and ZioBest when it comes to install and how to start Dayz?

i have Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA box versions.. only BAF and PMC digital!

new problem :(

worked perfectly one day with chaveezy solution .. now this message: you have been kicked from the game (BattlEye failed to update)

my balls are broken guys <_<

new problem :(

worked perfectly one day with chaveezy solution .. now this message: you have been kicked from the game (BattlEye failed to update)

my balls are broken guys <_<

Update it manually.

That Battleye its biggest piece of shit I eve seen ..... they should get rid of it and get VAC .....

Ensure you can ping arma2oa1.battleye.com, this is BE's master server

If this isn't working, there is some port forwarding advice given by a few that you may try, check local preferences (router/firewall, etc), try going into Steam and verifying file integrity;

Go into Steam (RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR), view games library, right click Arma2 --> Properties --> Local Files --> Verify Integrity of Game Cache: This will take a while and when it's done, do the same for Arma2 Operation Arrowhead. Once this is complete, files have been downloaded (it will do this automatically), launch both programs separately, close them. Run DayZ from your BAT file or DayZCommander.

If this fails, try to reinstall BattlEye using C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye\UnInstallBE.exe and then manually update the BEClient.Dll and BEServer.dll files as stated above.

Good luck and hopefully we can get this working!

Ensure you can ping arma2oa1.battleye.com, this is BE's master server

If this isn't working, there is some port forwarding advice given by a few that you may try, check local preferences (router/firewall, etc), try going into Steam and verifying file integrity;

Go into Steam (RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR), view games library, right click Arma2 --> Properties --> Local Files --> Verify Integrity of Game Cache: This will take a while and when it's done, do the same for Arma2 Operation Arrowhead. Once this is complete, files have been downloaded (it will do this automatically), launch both programs separately, close them. Run DayZ from your BAT file or DayZCommander.

If this fails, try to reinstall BattlEye using C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye\UnInstallBE.exe and then manually update the BEClient.Dll and BEServer.dll files as stated above.

Good luck and hopefully we can get this working!

i can do not this operation because i have Arma 2 box version..

Arma 2 box

Arma 2 OA box

PMC digital

BAF digital

installed in this sequence

Arma 2

Arma 2 OA

PMC digital

BAF digital

Patch 1.60

Patch 1.62

Beta build 86895 and DayZ mod installed with Dayz commander

two BattlEye .dll files manually updated in:

C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\BattlEye

C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion\BattlEye

only work the first few minutes.. then I get kicked from the game with this message: "You Have Been Kicked : (Battleye Failed to update)"

and all times after first expulsion: "You Have Been Kicked : (Battleye Client Not Responding)"

Edit: nowi get the last beta patch: ARMA2 OA Build 97127... but does not work

Edited by ZioBest

When you started the game.....can you look in ArmA what ArmA has loaded or not....window before multiplayer, right down corner....Does it say the same versions as Commander tells you?

When you started the game.....can you look in ArmA what ArmA has loaded or not....window before multiplayer, right down corner....Does it say the same versions as Commander tells you?

PosWh.jpg

cG6JK.jpg

HWCB3.jpg

i repeat.. if launch the game with normal Arma2OA.exe without last build patch it works perfectly.. the problem is now all servers use last build patch!

Are you using a batch file to launch the game or are you just using the Arma2OA.exe? It should be named something like;

_runA2CO_beta.cmd

The contents will be similar to this;

SETLOCAL ENABLEEXTENSIONS

:v64_path_a2
For /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2" /v "MAIN"') Do (set _ARMA2PATH=%%B)
IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2PATH (GOTO v32_path_a2) ELSE (GOTO v64_path_a2oa)
:v32_path_a2
For /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%C In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2" /v "MAIN"') Do (set _ARMA2PATH=%%D)
IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2PATH (GOTO uac_PATH_A2) ELSE (GOTO v64_path_a2oa)
:uac_PATH_A2
@FOR /F "tokens=2* delims= " %%I IN ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2" /v "MAIN"') DO (SET _ARMA2PATH=%%J)
IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2PATH (GOTO std_PATH_A2) ELSE (GOTO v64_path_a2oa)
:std_PATH_A2
@FOR /F "tokens=2* delims= " %%K IN ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2" /v "MAIN"') DO (SET _ARMA2PATH=%%L)
IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2PATH (GOTO ENDfailA2) ELSE (GOTO v64_path_a2oa)

:v64_path_a2oa
For /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%E In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 OA" /v "MAIN"') Do (set _ARMA2OAPATH=%%F)
IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2OAPATH (GOTO v32_path_a2oa) ELSE (GOTO RUN)
:v32_path_a2oa
For /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%G In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 OA" /v "MAIN"') Do set (_ARMA2OAPATH=%%H)
IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2OAPATH (GOTO uac_PATH_A2OA) ELSE (GOTO RUN)
:uac_PATH_A2OA
@FOR /F "tokens=2* delims= " %%M IN ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 OA" /v "MAIN"') DO (SET _ARMA2OAPATH=%%N)
IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2OAPATH (GOTO std_PATH_A2OA) ELSE (GOTO RUN)
:std_PATH_A2OA
@FOR /F "tokens=2* delims= " %%O IN ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 OA" /v "MAIN"') DO (SET _ARMA2OAPATH=%%P)
IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2OAPATH (GOTO ENDfailA2OA) ELSE (GOTO RUN)
:run
call "%_ARMA2OAPATH%\Expansion\beta\ARMA2OA.exe" "-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca@dayz" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" -nosplash -cpuCount=2 -exThreads=7 %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9
ENDLOCAL
:end
@exit /B 0
:ENDfailA2
@exit /B 1
:ENDfailA2OA
@exit /B 2

Notice this last path has been modified to be able to run separately from DayZCommander or Six Launcher with the @DayZ call;

call "%_ARMA2OAPATH%\Expansion\beta\ARMA2OA.exe" "-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca@dayz" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" -nosplash -cpuCount=2 -exThreads=7 %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

In addition, I have also heard of people having luck copying the Arma2OA.exe file from this folder (or similar folder);

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta

You should update your beta version MANUALLY via the Arma2 Beta file system at;

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

Edited by chaveezy
  • Like 1

i use the exe and manually updated the beta...

stop now i've tried all solutions.. four days wasted for this shit problem without remedy.. is absurd

fuck DAYZ, fuck beta builds and fuck this shit battleye.. crap useless anticheat!!

i use the exe and manually updated the beta...

stop now i've tried all solutions.. four days wasted for this shit problem without remedy.. is absurd

fuck DAYZ, fuck beta builds and fuck this shit battleye.. crap useless anticheat!!

End user error....

ARMA 2: OA beta build 97127

BattlEye compatibility: ... not yetSUPPORTED, wait ! ...

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?140273-ARMA-2-OA-beta-build-97127-%281-62-MP-compatible-build-post-1-62-release%29

Hi guys i still got this issue since 3 days and i've just buyed Arma for this game. So please kindly help me . I've tried to download manually to install battleye dll. But still when i enter the game i receive this annoying error. So if a solution has been founded by any of you please give me a hand ! I will really appreciate and glad for that.