xXLeGiTxScOpEzZ

You Have Been Kicked : Battleye Client Not Responding.

After 3 days of frustration i still haven't got DayZ working :'(

I keep getting two errors when i try to play dayz firstly i run combined operations through steam i get in the game server and bam it says You have been kicked and the reason was for BattlEye Client not responding i have tried many servers through steam and i get the same problem D: I have researched the problem and they all say re-install battleye i have done everything, i have even manually downloaded the client through the battleye website and installed on both games Arma 2 and OP Arrowhead. still got the problem. I looked on the dayZ forum and people said to do the same things i am doing. I have looked on youtube aswell about 2 tutorials on the same thing that everyone else says, *SIGH* This is just getting started, now i have used Six Updater/Launcher suite (i have the latest versions) and they dont work for me so i downloaded DayZ Commander (again i have the most recent update/patch/version) that works but doesn't fix the problem i have everything up to date i try logging in to a server now i get the first problem and another so firstly i click on a server through Commander i get to the point where it says all the players and join, i click join then it goes through every loading screen but when it gets to the last one it goes halfway then stops for about 10 seconds then moves to the end then then nothing happens i have tried waiting 5 mins and still nothing the only way i can get of the game is by pressing Alt + Tab. sometimes when i click on a server in Commander it just says the first problem i stated about BattlEye not responding. I have re-searched this problem (loading screen) and its more common they say its for having different versions of DayZ or arma 2. I have tried every fix i have found but still does nothing.

I would really apreciate help from the devs because nothing is working out for me even when i first bought Arma 2 it wouldnt let me play multiplayer it would again just say (You have been kicked from the game : BattlEye Client not responding.) If you are wondering what my specs are well i run on a 64-bit windows 7 OS and the rest are in the attached document.

Please Help me ASAP

Syestem Info DxDiag.txt

Edited by xXLeGiTxScOpEzZ

I don't know if this will help, but at times BattlEye can be very slow with updating its DLL. When you are in the lobby for a server, wait until you see your GUID printed out from BattlEye (in red letters). If BattlEye needs to update, it may take up to several minutes to get their DLL downloaded before your GUID will appear. If you jump right into the game and it takes too long to update, it will kick you out.

As for stuck at the loading screen, if you have DayZ .5 installed, only join .5 servers (not .4 - or vice versa). The wrong version will more than likely make you hang at the loading screen.

Edited by Bubba Jones

I don't know if this will help, but at times BattlEye can be very slow with updating its DLL. When you are in the lobby for a server, wait until you see your GUID printed out from BattlEye (in red letters). If BattlEye needs to update, it may take up to several minutes to get their DLL downloaded before your GUID will appear. If you jump right into the game and it takes too long to update, it will kick you out.

As for stuck at the loading screen, if you have DayZ .5 installed, only join .5 servers (not .4 - or vice versa). The wrong version will more than likely make you hang at the loading screen.

Right i figured out what you meant, tried that but if i wait more than 20 seconds the error shows up (you were kicked:BattlEye not responding)

if you have DayZ .5 installed, only join .5 servers (not .4 - or vice versa). The wrong version will more than likely make you hang at the loading screen.

I have ARMA version1.62.95248 and DayZ version 1.7.2.4...is that what is meant by .4 in the above quote?

I'm stuck at the Loading screen.

Do I need to update to 1.7.2.5?

How do I do that?

I have ARMA version1.62.95248 and DayZ version 1.7.2.4...is that what is meant by .4 in the above quote?

I'm stuck at the Loading screen.

Do I need to update to 1.7.2.5?

How do I do that?

YOu need to install DayZ commander, (http://www.dayzcommander.com) when you open it up click the versions tab and press update where prompted heres a tutorial:

see if this works for you it did for me on some servers but not most of them :( Edited by xXLeGiTxScOpEzZ

Now ive fixed the loading screen part i just need help i can join a game but when ever i get in, in about 2 seconds i get kicked and it says: You Have Been Kicked : BattlEye Client Not Responding

I had the same problem so I alt-tabbed out and had a message from windows about firewall access. If you quit the game maybe that message goes away because BattlEye isn't asking for access anymore. So try logging in, and once you get that message try alt-tabbing out and see if there's a firewall access message. If not, try allowing access manually before loading the game. I'm not saying it will fix your problem but after I allowed access I never received that message again. I hope that helps ;)

I had the same problem so I alt-tabbed out and had a message from windows about firewall access. If you quit the game maybe that message goes away because BattlEye isn't asking for access anymore. So try logging in, and once you get that message try alt-tabbing out and see if there's a firewall access message. If not, try allowing access manually before loading the game. I'm not saying it will fix your problem but after I allowed access I never received that message again. I hope that helps ;)

Have you fixed the problem? And nope i got that message and i always alt tab it i click on allow and i got into a server then when i exited and try to rejoin the error message shows

Edited by xXLeGiTxScOpEzZ

Ive had this problem ever since i bought the games tbh.

I think there needs to be some form of an investigations as to the increasing numbers of players who cant use dayZ because of battleye not responding.

Surely not all of us should be having this amount of continued trouble with battleye.

• Like 2

This problem is very sporadic for me. The last couple days I played for hours, today cant play for more than 5 minutes before I get the battle eye kick. A few days ago I had the same issue after playing for days, then all of a sudden battle eye not responding kicks all day. It doesn't make any sense, nothing changes (on my end).

*edit* Everything is 'up to date/newest'. I have always waited for the server to complete the MOTD before I tried to join the game. I never waited to see the battleeye GUID (sometimes I would see it, sometimes not, never really paid attention) Today (with the BE not responding kicks)I waited until I seen the GUID message before joining the game (in the server lobby)and BAM, In with no problems.

Edited by BelMarduk

I had a similar problem (running the steam version)

What worked for me was closing steam, right clicking the steam icon and choosing run as administrator, then launching dayZ as normal.

I got into the game lobby and battle eye updated instead of kicking me.

Running steam as administrator may or may not work for you. try it :)

i also have this problem. On some servers i cant go in and i get that same msg, and on some otheres i play without any problems.

This has been happening to me since about a week ago after only a few days of being able to play no problem. Now every server is kicking me (and I'm aware of how to connect to the same version server etc). At the beginning of the issue I did literally everything suggested in every help video on youtube, and have searched the forums for loads of different advice on what to change and what to install.

I ended up un-installing everything and completely deleting all the files from my pc. After about a day of reinstalling everything I followed step-by-step the most legit looking advice there was, and installed everything with no hassles. I connect to a range of different servers with the same version as my own (that I manually downloaded correctly), with a lot of the servers having low ping (so I don't believe that is an issue). I've tried looking for BattlEye in Windows firewall so I can double check whether it has access, as maybe it's that...

Whatever it is though it needs to be fixed! Lucky I love this game to bits otherwise I would've left along with all the other players that have given up. I am starting to lose all hope though as I've exhausted every option it seems... I guess I just have to hope the standalone version will be just as good/better and not have these issues for me >< *fingers crossed*

This problem is very sporadic for me. The last couple days I played for hours, today cant play for more than 5 minutes before I get the battle eye kick. A few days ago I had the same issue after playing for days, then all of a sudden battle eye not responding kicks all day. It doesn't make any sense, nothing changes (on my end).

*edit* Everything is 'up to date/newest'. I have always waited for the server to complete the MOTD before I tried to join the game. I never waited to see the battleeye GUID (sometimes I would see it, sometimes not, never really paid attention) Today (with the BE not responding kicks)I waited until I seen the GUID message before joining the game (in the server lobby)and BAM, In with no problems.

Which message is this by the way? Is it the: "Battleye client: Server computed GUID: 1ee681cae834" etc etc after the Battleye initiation? If so I still get kicked even after waiting for this message :(

same here .. this has been happening since beta patch 96895 was released ....

same problem two days ago.. try all ways to solve this problem without good results

i suppose the problem is the build beta patches.. don't work with all of these... work only with Arma 2 OA normal launcher but now almost all servers use the last beta patches

where is Bohemia Interactive and DayZ producer?????? many players leave this game for this frustration :(

HELP US PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ZioBest

The problem is that BE installer, DayZCommander and Six Launcher only installs the BEClient.Dll into the Arma2OA/Arma2 directories, you MUST install a matching BEClient.Dll file into the following folders;

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye (If installed by Steam, or your similar directory if not)

C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye

This is imperative that this file matches exactly, when an update occurs, you must manually go to the BE website, http://www.battleye.com/download.html and again, install this file into BOTH locations, overwrite and double check file size and modified dates.

Let me know if this solves your problem or not.

Good luck.

Edited by chaveezy
  • Like 1