Sign in to follow this  
DazTroyer

Two nights for nothing

Walked all the way to Berezino, got kitted up and spawned back there again tonight. Got kicked, server just shut down without warning and next spawn was a Cherno, bit miffed but I can deal with it. Had to long logpng off again and new spawn is in debug plains, still had my gun so quickly logged off again. Now I've spawned with nothing, not even a bandage. What is the point.... :(

Edited by DazTroyer

The point is that you both learn from your mistakes and help Rocket create the best game possible.

• Like 1

It's frustrating. Happened to me once or twice since the last mod update.

Hopefully it'll get fixed in the next week or two...as well as the gfx glitching.

You could always take a break for a week or so. And hopefully come back to an update. :thumbsup:

Edited by GeordieMarv

making players cry is part of the game design

If it was a zed or a bandit yeah but i might as well just been hacked

Anyway it remembered my blood level but didn't even give me a backpack. Ran to Electro, found the hospital and two guys, told them i was friendly but had brought to many zeds with me. While they axed them to little bits i looked for meds and accidently ran past one and off went my head. So some poor dude has a murder on his record now, lol.

GAME OVER... :|

Read your own tag "it's a tough old world out there son."

:P :lol: :lol:

Similar thing happened to me.

Also, classic one yesterday. Ran all the way up north, which took about an hour. Found a bus (probably hacked). Drove it around. Got kicked because of ping. Came back and was killed by said bus because of poo poo clipping. Lost all my stuff. Later on a buddy found my body still under the bus and looted my corpse :)

*sadface*

• Like 1

Doesn't seem much point in playing in its present state. While I love it to bits running into Electro every night is gonna get pretty boring, pretty quick.

I've been playing for a couple of months now and always stayed near the coast, looting in Elektro and Cherno. Now, I'm going up north, and things are much more interesting. Get away from the other players and do some exploring. Far less stressful!

Walked all the way to Berezino, got kitted up and spawned back there again tonight. Got kicked, server just shut down without warning and next spawn was a Cherno, bit miffed but I can deal with it. Had to long logpng off again and new spawn is in debug plains, still had my gun so quickly logged off again. Now I've spawned with nothing, not even a bandage. What is the point.... :(

Rule #1 Dont get attached to ur gear