U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Script Detected !! User is now banned, muhhahaha !!!! :-)

Please add to global ban list.

It would appear the new BE features are working :) xxx

16.08.2012 22:28:09: Ted (176.61.22.108:2604) b78d26aabd02f7bf1910eccaaf17fd82 - #0 "

if (isServer) then {

_object = createVehicle ['UAZ_CDF', [2771.77, 1958.63, 0], [], 0, 'CAN_COLLIDE'];

_object setVariable ['ObjectID', 3824.83, true];

dayz_serverObjectMonitor set [count dayz_serverObjectMonitor, _object];

_uid = _object call dayz_objec"

16.08.2012 22:28:09: Ted (176.61.22.108:2604) b78d26aabd02f7bf1910eccaaf17fd82 - #1 "1.77, 1958.63, 0], [], 0, 'CAN_COLLIDE'];

_uid = _object call dayz_objectUID;

_object setVariable ['ObjectUID', _uid, true];

_object s"

16.08.2012 22:36:24: Ted (176.61.22.108:2604) b78d26aabd02f7bf1910eccaaf17fd82 - #0 "

if (isServer) then {

_object = createVehicle ['ATV_CZ_EP1', [2777.51, 1952.29, 0], [], 0, 'CAN_COLLIDE'];

_object setVariable ['ObjectID', 8709.75, true];

_uid = _object call dayz_ob"

16.08.2012 22:36:24: Ted (176.61.22.108:2604) b78d26aabd02f7bf1910eccaaf17fd82 - #1 "7.51, 1952.29, 0], [], 0, 'CAN_COLLIDE'];

_object setVariable ['ObjectID', 8709.75, true];

_uid = _object call dayz_objectUID;

_object setVariable ['ObjectUID', _uid, true];

_object s"

Edited by Sgt.Hexstatic
  • Like 1

i still dont see proof.

_object = createVehicle ['UAZ_CDF', [2771.77, 1958.63, 0], [], 0, 'CAN_COLLIDE'];

Create vehicle script. And at the exact time he did this, he was kicked by battleye for remoteexec restriction.

Tada!

Oh and he was kicked for remoteexec restriction within a minute of him connecting

Edited by Tabbykatze

Create vehicle script. And at the exact time he did this, he was kicked by battleye for remoteexec restriction.

Tada!

Oh and he was kicked for remoteexec restriction within a minute of him connecting

Tada!

Check out this proof!

_object =YOU CAN WRITE ANYTHING HERE ['UAZ_CDF', [2771.77, 1958.63, 0], [], 0, 'CAN_COLLIDE'];

_object setDIIIICKS ['ObjectID', 3824.83, true];

Edited by DayzBandito

Tada!

16.08.2012 22:28:09: Tabbykatze (176.61.22.108:2604) b78d26aabd02f7bf1910eccaaf17fd82 - #0 "

if (isServer) then {

I just banned you from my server for "hacking." See how that works?

Logs aren't proof. Anyone with half a brain can post legitimate looking logs since admins have access to all the IP addresses, names, and GUIDs that connect to their server; and we all know how honest server admins are, right? Posting logs is on par with bad mouthing someone. As stated in the forum title, the only evidence can be screen shots or videos, and even evidence isn't always proof.

Cheat Reporting

Report players using exploits/cheats here. Please provide evidence (screen-shots, videos).

Oh, and every time you dumbass admins post a GUID you are enabling hackers to spoof them and hack more. Good job.

Now, if you don't remove those bans, your server is going to get blacklisted, just like other servers with admins that ban users without proof.

Edited by vladtheimplier

Battle Eye will be able to see the logs from their end, they will be able to tell the logs are genuine, otherwise where is the proof? Without the logs it will be; he said she said.

And yes, posting his IP + GUID is the whole point of this Cheat Reporting section of the DayZ forums !!

Battle Eye will be able to see the logs from their end

be able to tell the logs are genuine

Are you retarded? Server logs are stored on the server. Battleye doesn't log anything except global bans.

posting his IP + GUID is the whole point of this Cheat Reporting section of the DayZ forums !!

This is the title of the forum.

Cheat Reporting

Report players using exploits/cheats here. Please provide evidence (screen-shots, videos).

Screen-shots, videos. It does not say logs. It says screen-shots, videos. If you somehow mistook that for "post server logs and all the personal information of people that cause you emotional distress" then you are seriously mentally fucking retarded.

To the rest of the community, this is the type of people we have running the servers. ^^

Edited by vladtheimplier

Oh, and every time you dumbass admins post a GUID you are enabling hackers to spoof them and hack more. Good job.

Now, if you don't remove those bans, your server is going to get blacklisted, just like other servers with admins that ban users without proof.

He did say that BattlEye kicked the player, so he'll probably get a global ban. There probably won't be any need to ban him locally.

Banning a player for hacking is acceptable, especially when Battle Eye itself informs me of the hack !!

Considering that Battleye is now banning for script injection, I would like to think that is ban is justified, video proof or not.

• Like 4

Banning a player for hacking is acceptable, especially when Battle Eye itself informs me of the hack !!

Considering that Battleye is now banning for script injection, I would like to think that is ban is justified, video proof or not.

Battleye doesn't make the server hosting rules. Rocket and the DayZ team do.

He has proof.

Stop saying "but Rocket said, but Rocket said.." I can't help but read it in a whiny twelve year olds voice.

If Rocket is blacklisting servers for banning hackers with clear proof, he is on the wrong path.

• Like 2

Last i checked dayz server files comes with default battleye scripts.txt files to log & kick people for hacking...

Without these files battleye would allow u to run any script u wanted.

Therefore u can assume rocket wants people to look @ logs for hackers.

The screenshots / videos are for non-admin i.e players that mention hackers etc... no point someone complaining about hackers if its just your word

Admin posts here because its the server rules to post about bans...

If u dont like it then dont look in this sub-forum, because every active admin looks @ logs and bans people for scripting / hacking.

And the new features are a nice improvement

Edited by Torndeco
  • Like 5

So Mister Impalerguy if the scriptslogs prove nothing then why is the DayZ Devs sending the scripts.txt for BattlEye to all Hosters and admins to use it?

Let me guess they are breaking their own rules then.

And if they aren't prove enough for you, then why you don't prove it as a player that you are playing legal. Can you do that? I guess not.

• Like 2

No matter how dickish Vlad is being, he is correct.

That's not proof, anyone can copy and paste someone they dislike.

No matter how dickish Vlad is being, he is correct.

That's not proof, anyone can copy and paste someone they dislike.

So then all admins are the bad guys again?

But then tell us incompetent admins what is the real prove for cheating/hacking? Screenshot with an unnamed player on it which could be everyone? Or should we just let all the shit happen on the servers?

• Like 1

I didn't even remotely say anything like that you fucking princess.

You want a hug captain ego?

http://dayzmod.com/f...your-ban-lists/

This thread in my opinion gives enough evidence.

That thread as no more evidence than this one !! I copied and pasted the logs, plain and simple.

If BattleEye want concrete proof then they can either contact my GSP for a copy of the log, or use their own BattleEye system to auto send a copy of what is auto generated into the remoteexec.log to their Battle Eye hive.

Now whining post-banned hackers go away and leave this part of the forum to the admins who are reporting cheaters.

It has more proof than this one.

Simply because the RCON tools are open, and he is clearly viewing the server logs.

And lol, i'm no hacker.

It has more proof than this one.

Simply because the RCON tools are open, and he is clearly viewing the server logs.

And lol, i'm no hacker.

What are you on about "the Rcon tools are open" ?? All that thread has done is copy and paste from the logs like I have. How is he clearly viewing the logs, again all he did was copy and paste !!!!