Sign in to follow this  
hunter2123

Skalisty Island Respawn Point

Why can't we have this spawn taken out?

Having islands that are 'semi safe' would make for cool camp sites etc. Could also make boats more useful then they are now.

Sure the chopper spawns there but it might make people hold the island off from attackers while the others attempt to find parts.

Why can't we have this spawn taken out?

Having islands that are 'semi safe' would make for cool camp sites etc. Could also make boats more useful then they are now.

Sure the chopper spawns there but it might make people hold the island off from attackers while the others attempt to find parts.

The Island is not a secure place, i find a lot of people trying to repair a helicopter when the loading brief screen (receiving data) show's survivors working near the chopper.

A lot of Squad's want's to go too to the island with PBX, you know men.

PD: Sorry my bad english (i am from the spanish community)

Is there a spawn there?

Only near spawn is in 111/122 coordinate, between Otmel and Drakon (Zelenaya Bay)

Edited by Erasus

Only near spawn is in 111/122 coordinate, between Otmel and Drakon (Zelenaya Bay)

I have spawned there before once or twice, but I know it wouldn't be 100% secure because nothing is in DayZ ;)

I have spawned there before once or twice, but I know it wouldn't be 100% secure because nothing is in DayZ ;)

Other near spawn is in Krutoy Cap, but i not sure. Hope i you help.