Sign in to follow this  
paxtonmega

[VIDEO]Shadow of Chernogorsk *New Series*

Ladies and Gentleman, the first video in a long series of Cherno shenannigans, kills, grief and... sadness. First video is not the actual start, it's a fine example of hackers ruining everybodys day, especially mine, by interupting my sweet recording session! But without further instructions, watch, my good mens, and maybe you like it and want to see more...

Shadow Of Chernogorsk |0.5| - 1337 Haxorz

Serious Note: The quality settings are a bit lower because I didn't actually plan to release it but I like it and it makes a good start to the series :)

I would really apreciate a sub but I won't command you to, if you like me, it's worth it :3

Well well, if you liked the video, then this might interest you: I will do more soon, I allready recorded stuff but first I want to know what's on your mind! :) Please, tell me, either here or under the video. Hope many will switch in and leave a comment to make me improve the idea! If you want to, you can also share it, so others can tell me :3

Love ya'll!

• Like 1

Good video. Yep I hate hackers :(

I know, right? ruining everybodys day, but made me lol a bit :D

What do others think? Neeeeeed Feedback ;)

Good game play sir, good game play. Beans for you.

Thank you very much :) Watch this: click links you directly to my newest video here on the forums, some derpiness I just had to upload, if I fail I fail hard :D