Noopi

Searching for a friend to play with

Hey Guys,

I played Day-Z alone now for a while but couldn't get very far. I almost never found other players ingame and even if, they shot me.

So if you are also playing allone send me a PM or just reply. I don't play on any specific Server so we need to arrange something.

Just send a PM to me or reply in this thread and we can talk a bit. I also have a TS server so communication is set :-D I'll give you the Ip after you contacted me.

If you can speak German it would make it much easier, if not you have to deal with my bad English :-D

See you guys in game!

Sadly, I think since your geolocation affects ping time, most people join geographically local servers. Another thing to consider is timezones, like since I am in California, after work times probably do not line up well.

Das tut mir leid, aber velischt sie will viel spieler gefunden. (OK, 3 years of high school German 20 years ago is about useless. I tried to say "I'm sorry, but perhaps you will find many players")

I'm currently dead, but I did have a meta-friendly encounter while being torn to shreds by zeds, the other survivor offered to give me a transfusion since we were shooting zombies off each other, but wanted to go separate ways after that. I didn't survive.

But I do like the idea of being friendly.