Sign in to follow this  
EiZZ80NG

BBQ-Party at DE 1279 you´re all welcome =)

hey my friends, im throwing a BBQ-Party at the NW Airfield, i have music, snacks, drinks and a lot of PEACE over there. =D

you´re all welcome to join me on SERVER: DE 1279

ah yeah, and it would be nice if someone can bring me a fueltankpart and some carglass ^^

how long before a sniper kills you now youve posted on the forums lol :P like the spirit though

This sounds like a great idea - but unfortunately I dont think it will end well.

On a side note - if you want a windscreen and fueltank I can sort you out with those parts - just not at the barbie!

PM tomorrow if you still want them and we can sort a place to meet out (preferably one that's not advertised on the forum!)

YO MAN I WANNA COME!!!! MY GUYS NAME IS NOAH.... i have a weapon but ill put it in my backpack... please dont kill me!!!!!

hehe thanks man, if i need those parts tomorrow i will pm you

i hope for the best in the hearts of my guests

until now iam only hanging with some zombis, hope the croud comes in the next hour ^^

ya know id love to come but yea what others said im shure theres some asshole campin out

nono, i really dont want to hurt anybody :)

No one thinks YOU will hurt eanyone - I'm sure you have the best of intentions.

I'm just sure they'll be 3 or 4 **** who wanna spoil the party who are heading your way right now.

Maybe try and do it through pm next time to a bunch of forumites who you think wont mess things up.

i guess if someone kill one of us than he is not older than 12 and i had a still a great day .

hm its not very much going on, i guess i can left the stage for a couple of minutes if someone want to need a Taxi ?! :)